You’re alone in a room with a bomb. Your friends, the “Experts”, have the manual needed to defuse it. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud. Whether it’s defusing a bomb or deciphering information from the manual, everyone has a crucial role to play.
Put your puzzle solving and communication skills to the test as you and your friends race to defuse bombs while attempting to communicate quickly before time runs out!
• Challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
• A different bomb every time – Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
• A pocket party game for two or more local players – Bring it to your next game night, party, or event to play with friends.
• Mobile portability – Shield your screen from the prying eyes of your Experts.
• Only one copy of the game needed – Have friends join in as “Experts” with their own device. Share the Defusal Manual using AirDrop or visit bombmanual.com
• In-person, multiplayer only – A team game intended for players in the same physical space. Online play is not supported.
• Mission and Free Play Modes – Missions increase in difficulty as players face new modules and constraints are introduced. Unlock Freeplay Mode to set your own pace by creating custom bombs.
Bomb Defusal Manual can be printed or viewed for free at www.bombmanual.com
Stability fixes for iPad mini 2 and iPad mini 3.
Ratings and Reviews
So excited its on iOS! But one major flaw...easy to fix
For some reason there is no sound at all. I have check and the iPad Pro I’m on is working sound wise on everything else. This is an amazing game that I have been waiting to play with friends on the iPad. But honestly the sound makes it so much more intense. Is there something to be fixed? Thanks
Developer Response ,
We agree! Sound is very important. We did some tests on our iPad Pro and discovered there are some interesting ways the device controls sound.
If you have "Silent Mode" activated, game sounds, most app sounds, and typing sounds all turn off. However, the Safari browser will still play sound for YouTube videos.
Also, when the volume is changed while Silent Mode is on, the software popup showing the current volume level provides no indication that Silent Mode is enabled, and will visually show the volume bar going up and down.
"Silent Mode" is different from Mute, and is toggled using the button in the Control Center that looks like a notification bell. Is it possible that "Silent Mode" is enabled on your device?
If you are still are experiencing problems, shoot an email to email@example.com and we'll help you get to the bottom of it.
- Steel Crate Games, Inc.
- 152.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Steel Crate Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.