We at PIH Health Good Samaritan are excited to be on this journey with you! We know that you’re busy; we know that you have questions; we know that you don’t want to have to trawl through the internet looking for the answers. We know that you want something that’s just right for you. Something that is tailored to your location, tailored to your stage of pregnancy and tailored to your needs.
We know that you want answers and you want them now. We know you want real advice from real people who care about you and your baby. We know that robots don’t know what it’s like to be pregnant! Real women do!
We know that when you’re in week 10 you don’t need a stroller, that’s why we don’t offer you one. Instead we offer you recipes for morning sickness, videos of your growing baby and maternity jeans for your growing bump. The you that is right now. We know that when you’re in week 36 you want to start buying baby baths, baby clothes and breastfeeding pillows. We’ll be ready and waiting for you when you hit that stage with the best prices on the best gear delivered right to your door.
We’ll give you everything that’s just right for you. Relating to your timeline and your location.
Enjoy your journey with these great features:
- Watch amazing 3D video’s showing your fetus’s development as your bump grows!
- Search for doctors and pregnancy services near you!
- Find out about prenatal and birth classes through the app
- Find answers to commonly asked questions by pregnant women
- Find all the tools you need in the toolbox including an emergency contact form, contraction counter and a birth plan worksheet
- Calculate your due date
- Read your weekly magazine-style guide plus tips, facts and recipes
- Store your bump photos in the app album and document your journey
- Watch video blogs from real moms-to-be from around the world documenting their own personal journey week by week through their pregnancy
- Watch 40 chapters of experiences from expecting mom’s like you and meet the pregnancy experts who’ll guide you on your journey
We are now PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital. Splash screen an other branding updated.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- 69.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © (c) Copyright 2019 Totali, Inc - All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.