Youtube ad blocking ad blocker application.
Have you been irritated when you are playing YouTube, as the advertisement is displayed and the video stops on the way?
This application that should eliminate such irritation was developed.
1. Remove video ads and recommended ads on the page
2. The player is on top, watching the comments or recommendations while watching the video
3. Play video in a small window,While browsing the page, watch the video
4. Support NO AD Airplay from Tube Browser
5. Support night dark display mode
6. Support player multiple speed playback
* Only ads that are being played on youtube videos are cut.
* This application has no relation with Youtube, Google company.
* YouTube logo are trademarks and properties of Google Inc. YouTube logo is used for informational purposes only.
1. Support night dark display mode
2. Support player multiple speed playback
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Screen orientation mildly irritating
Overall it is a very nice app to use due to the no-ad function, but screen orientation on a large IPad is irritating. Most of the time (home page, search results, etc) it will be on portrait orientation only — it does not rotate automatically to landscape even if you rotate your ipad so. You have to Put your iPad in portrait orientation, click on the video you want, make it full screen, then only it will allow you to be in landscape mode. That’s a bit stupid, does it not?
Issue with subtitles disappearing
When enlarging the video to full for better viewing the subtitles all disappear and the expand icon does not work, an image appears telling you to turn off Portrait orientation even though you already have!
One positive is that the app does the job of removing ads (although there have been instances where you will see an ad while loading the home page), overall it works in that aspect. However, previous mentioned flaws needs to be addressed and fixed for this to actually become a great app!
**I’ll continue writing updates as I see them.**
Good app but....
This app is amazing. I use it to listen to my music playlist and it works great because you don’t have to deal with a ton of ads and you can leave the app while it still plays. But I wish there was a shuffle button in the playlist. I have to listen to the same songs in the same order every time I listen to music and a shuffle button would just make it so much better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.