Youtube ad blocking ad blocker application.
Have you been irritated when you are playing YouTube, as the advertisement is displayed and the video stops on the way?
This application that should eliminate such irritation was developed.
1. Remove video ads and recommended ads on the page
2. The player is on top, watching the comments or recommendations while watching the video
3. Play video in a small window,While browsing the page, watch the video
4. Support NO AD Airplay from Tube Browser
5. Support night dark display mode
6. Support player multiple speed playback
* Only ads that are being played on youtube videos are cut.
* This application has no relation with Youtube, Google company.
* YouTube logo are trademarks and properties of Google Inc. YouTube logo is used for informational purposes only.
1. Support night dark display mode
2. Support player multiple speed playback
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Screen orientation mildly irritating
Overall it is a very nice app to use due to the no-ad function, but screen orientation on a large IPad is irritating. Most of the time (home page, search results, etc) it will be on portrait orientation only — it does not rotate automatically to landscape even if you rotate your ipad so. You have to Put your iPad in portrait orientation, click on the video you want, make it full screen, then only it will allow you to be in landscape mode. That’s a bit stupid, does it not?
Does as promised, but:
If you listen to a given playlist long enough, it will get stuck in a loop and repeat the same couple of videos over and over. There’s a musician whose channel I love, and he has about 200 videos. But if I’ve been listening for a while and want to skip past a given video, the app goes right back to the one I was just listening to. It’s annoying enough that I’ve quit using this app altogether. It’s probably better for the artists if I suffer through the ads anyway, just to support them financially.
Good app but....
This app is amazing. I use it to listen to my music playlist and it works great because you don’t have to deal with a ton of ads and you can leave the app while it still plays. But I wish there was a shuffle button in the playlist. I have to listen to the same songs in the same order every time I listen to music and a shuffle button would just make it so much better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.