Understand, learn, and compare the Classical Arabic meaning of every word of every verse in the entire Quran in simple to understand modern English.
- A word by word translation of every verse
- A full translation of every verse
- All occurrences of the Arabic word and its corresponding root throughout the Quran
- Commentary on meanings for each Arabic root
- Full search functionality Arabic/English verse, roots, meanings, and translation
- Flashcard and multiple-choice questions for each word in the Quran
How to get started with the app:
Top of the app: "Select" a Sura / Chapter (1 - 114) and corresponding verses of interest (0-286).
"Grid" tab will show you a translation of the verse for every word in a grid view for the selected range. Click on any word in the Grid tab to see the occurrence of that root throughout the entire Quran.
"Reader" tab will show you the full verse in Arabic along with its English translation.
"Flashcard" tab will generate flashcards for every word (sequentially by default) in the range selected. Tapping the card will show you the translation. Swipe cards to see the next word. Click the three-letter root at the top of the card to see every occurrence of that word and its root throughout the Quran.
"Multiple Choice" tab will generate multiple-choice questions for every word (sequentially by default) in the range selected. Tapping an answer will let you know if you selected the right translation. Swiping to the right will show you the next word on the list. Click the three-letter root at the top of the card to see every occurrence of that word and its root throughout the Quran.
"Search" tab: search for any word or root (English or Arabic) in either the reader, root, or grid views.
About the Quran Study subscription
- Price may vary by location
- Subscribe monthly ($4.99) or annually ($14.99) to access to all content
- Alternatively, you may purchase unrestricted access to all content for a single, one-time charge ($19.99)
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription
Terms of Service: https://quranstudy19.com/terms-of-use/
Added audio recitation in the reader and grid tabs
We fixed an issue with the audio pause feature
Synced up the Grid tab with the Reader tab
Fixed UI issue with text in the Reader tab
Added a subscription option
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have had downloaded similar apps for the same reasons but I really find the “Quran Study - Word by Word”, easy to use, quick to search for what I intended to look for. Its very easy to find the Arabic words with its roots and to use for a researcher with audio and perfect translation.
Great app and great effort. My kids finally have ONE app to go to to learn the meaning of individual words, the roots of the words and even test themselves in multiple choice questions for every word. Jaza Allah khyran everyone who was involved in the development. That was not easy!
Must read !!!
I absolutely love this app. Makes reading and understanding Quran so easy. And I what I love the most about it, it is exact translation word to word from Arabic whiteout twisting meaning. Definitely definitely recommend to everyone!
- Motoread, Inc.
- 63.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Motoread, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- QuranLifetimeSubscription $19.99
- QuranYearlySubscription $9.99
- QuranMonthlySubscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.