The easiest way to get monitor your heart rate.
Keep track of your heart rate at anytime and anywhere with this useful tool. No need for fancy equipment, only your phone camera and the flash and you’re good to go.
Stay healthy by recording your heart rate on the app and keeping notes, see how you heat BPM changes when you are active or resting, keep track of any unusual spikes.
Get on a healthy lifestyle with effective workout routines that will get your heart pumping in a good way thus making you stay healthy.
The way to a healthier life it’s right at your fingertips, go ahead and give it a try.
This app integrates with the Health app. It reads data of steps, heart rate and active energy from Health app.
Heart Rate Subscription options:
1. Title of publication or service: Heart Rate Premium
2. Length of subscription & Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate:
- Weekly (First 3 day free trial)
- Monthly (First 3 day free trial)
- Annual (First 3 day free trial)
3. Price of subscription:
- 3 day free trial then $4.99 per week
- 3 day free trial then $9.99 per month
- 3 day free trial then $49.99 per year
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
5. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
6. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
7. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
10. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable
11. Heart Rate Tracker adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase
12. Contact us at: https://coolgoodappsandbestfungames.wordpress.com/contact
- Small Bugs Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How is this allowed to be presented as free?
How is this app allowed to be marketed as free, when not one single function is available until you pay?!!? Not even the settings!!??!!!
I was glad to enter my gender age and weight in the beginning. The little form was easy to fill out. But that is where the user experience ends. Every. Single. Click. Leads to a payment page (with confusing cancel/reset options btw).
What a waste of time. All that effort for nothing!!!...
That is ridiculous - no matter how trivial the apps purpose may be. But for a heart rate monitor!!??! With seemingly the best reviews!? This is outrageous!!
My heart rate was already elevated before searching the App Store. This experience caused me nothing but frustration and anger. R. I. P. to the dev team...and the few hundred users keeled over in cardiac arrest cause they downloaded the wrong app.
Works for me
I use this app on iPad, iPhone and along with Apple Watch Series 4. I keep track of BP and heart rate to report to my Physician.
Important to keep dates of data to share with physicians who use the information to determine “patterns”, “consistency”, with “frequency” of subtle symptoms that may affect changes Health Issues. Example: heart attack and strokes ten$ to be silent killers of women.
Needed it to work & nothing.
I was in a position where I needed simple info fast. I mistakenly thought I would be able to find out my beats per minute using this app.
Not only did I have to fill in a bunch of information for literally no reason, which I put in falsely due to not being able to change the measurements, but then I STILL was not able to get any info until I agreed to pay weekly. An extreme waste of time.
- Sunny Balcony LLC
- 90 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Cool Good Apps and Best Fun Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $49.99
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Weekly Subscriptions $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.