--Security first to protect confidential information (ePHI) including secure messaging between caregivers, care recipients, and their agency
--Verify visits using all data required by DHS, or simply use as a timesheet prior to state implementation of EVV
--Caregivers and consumers can use the app to sign timesheets together, or each use their own login.
--Suitable for PCA Choice or PCA Traditional: visits can be scheduled or on-demand
--View service agreement usage in real time
--View past care history
--Available in 8 languages (Spanish, Hmong, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Somali, Oromo, Amharic, and of course English)
The Cashé EVV App is your ideal Electronic Visit Verification hub. Cashé EVV is a secure and simple time verification solution that allows you to focus on what really matters - your care recipients.
With the tap of a finger, your caregivers can start a scheduled or unscheduled visit, stop and document the visit, review the visit details, electronically sign and submit the visit, and more.
You can easily ensure your agency is compliant to EVV requirements, while benefiting from additional features like secure messaging, real-time visit alerts, agency dashboards, and more.
Cashé Software - Making a Difference in the Lives of People in Need.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Slow, hard to use
This app is the only thing I have to use to log hours. And it is awful. The interface is terrible, logging hours is almost impossible because if it backs out at all or on accident it deletes everything. It’s not easy to use and it’s especially hard for my client. It needs a major overhaul ASAP.
Slow, poorly optimized, several errors
Having used this app for a bit now, it is severely in need of a major overhaul. So many issues that affect performance and makes using this app a pain. A couple issues
- There are duplicate entries for activities when entering timesheets and by default, they’re all checked. Now you have to uncheck all activities twice, why not just have them unchecked then have the user check it
- Templates. Many places allow you to use templates to fill in timesheets, why can’t the same be done here. It is much easier to apply a template every Sunday vs manually entering a timesheet each day due to lag and other issues.
- Closing the app forces you to log out which is inconvenient. If it has to do with refreshing the user’s information, why not add a “Remember me” option.
Dislike this app
I have to constantly restart my phone to get this app to work. I spend more time turning on and off my phone then anytime. I dislike that I have to uncheck every circle. It would be nice if everything was blank and we add our own check mark.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Impact Group Software And Services LLC
- 36.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Cashé Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.