The world of Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story comes to life in the only mobile game that’s fully themed in the Toy Story universe, including Toy Story 4! Help Woody, Buzz and beloved characters, classic and new, unlock their stories one scene at a time while you adventure across iconic locations like Andy’s Room, Pizza Planet and more. Overcome larger-than-life obstacles as you match, drop and clear hundreds of exciting match 3 puzzles. Enter imaginative worlds by collecting and assembling exclusive character-themed Playsets to unlock all-new Bonus Scene adventures. With the magic of Toy Story at your fingertips, you've got a friend in match 3!
• Explore iconic locations from the Disney and Pixar Toy Story universe, including Toy Story 4
• Call the toys to your aid through themed boosts like The Claw to swap to game pieces, the Alien’s Saucers to zap away obstacles, and Etch A Sketch to shake up the board
• Tap and discover delightful Easter eggs on the interactive progression map
• Solve puzzles to collect Playset pieces for Sheriff Woody, Space Ranger Buzz, Cowgirl Jessie, and more
• Assemble Playsets to unlock Bonus Scenes like Woody vs. Evil Doctor Porkchop
• Help the toys get ready for Andy’s return from Cowboy Camp, save Hamm from being left behind at Pizza Planet, and more
• Work with favorite characters to overcome larger than life obstacles in each puzzle
• Watch the story unfold as you progress through gameplay
Need help? We’re only a click away! https://www.bigfishgames.com/help/toystorydrop
• Join us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ToyStoryDrop/
• Learn about Toy Story Drop! on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/toystorydrop/
• Relive the Moments on Twitter - https://twitter.com/toystorydrop
• Play through a puzzling NEW event and reveal a hidden surprise!
• Collect and assemble Trixie’s new Playset.
• Help find Forky in Bonnie’s room with the brand-new scene “Where’s Forky?”
Need a helping hand? Contact us at https://www.bigfishgames.com/help/toystorydrop
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t listen to them
No no no! Listen this game makes me feel like a million bucks.. the generous rewards, the positive comments when you kill it, the intense nostalgia, the objects you match with look cool like binoculars, Jessie hats, golden stars, purple rockets, along with explosions by other rockets on the board, the bouncy balls blowing up everything!, the aliens abducting pieces, and I’m not even scratching the surface... this game is amazingly extra.. I mean though it’s 2019 I live fidget spinning still like its 2017 and this game feels like I’m fidgeting and playing around with objects by constantly switching everything.. it satisfies my fidgeting needs and at the same time it makes me Wayyyyyyy more hyped for Toy Story 4 What more do u need dude!?
Good game, difficulty and power ups need to be fixed.
I normally do not write reviews for games so here it goes. The levels are easy at first and get hard progressively, which in my opinion is fine, I like a challenge. What I don’t like is that the power ups on certain levels where you knock the marble, or even move the character to the back pack no matter how big of a move you use, you take away only one marble, and or move only one space....Really?? You couldn’t just have taken away like 3 marbles if you used the power ups, instead of one like a normal move? Any other game like candy crush, because let’s be honest here all these types of games are a rip off of bubble blast, then the big sensation candy crush. If you want to make the game better I suggest, like candy crush you are more forgivable with the power ups, easily purchasable coins and power ups make the game wanting the player to come back that’s why people delete it. It’s hard to get coins, it’s a grind to get batteries, and the power ups are expensive just like buying batteries. I like the concept but just work on the execution. Maybe incorporate some different games, customization element, scenes from the movies I mean there are some scenes but to make it stand out just have a different variety of puzzles.
Good, but a steep difficulty curve
When you first start the game the levels are relatively easy for a while, good for learning the mechanics of the game (which are straightforward and easy to learn). However, after a while it starts to become very difficult, especially on the levels that require you to hit several hard to reach objects 3 times each, when you have less than 20 moves. You pretty much have to hit at least one on every turn or you will lose, which is nearly impossible due to their placement.
Of course, you could use powerups but you’d have to use them every level and you’d quickly run out. Having to constantly pay for powerups to keep playing simply isn’t fun. Powerups should be a thing you use occasionally when you need that extra oomph to get the last thing or two, not something you have to rely on in nearly every level.
My suggestion is make the difficult levels a bit more forgiving by making things less difficult to reach and giving us a few more moves. This game is fun, but the difficulty curve is currently too steep for it to retain its fun factor for very long.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 196.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 240 Coin Pack $1.99
- Mini Bundle $3.99
- 620 Coin Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.