The World Clock is back! This is a remake of a very popular app from 2010-2016, now redesigned and fit for modern devices and operating systems.
• In-app database with more than 200,000 populated places around the world – no internet connection required
• Live world map accurately showing the current day and night and your chosen locations
• Instant time conversion by scrolling the map
• Picker wheels for selecting a different date
• Add an event to your calendar for the selected date and time
• Analog and digital clocks
• Sunrise and sunset times for today or your selected date
• Information about upcoming Daylight Savings Time transitions
• Reorganized interface – clearer and easier to use;
• Custom name for locations
• Sunrise and sunset information
• Country capitals appearing at the top of search results
• Support for Dark Mode
• Location preview using 3D Touch
• Faster loading of the location database
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dear Orlin I miss the beautiful clocks you had in the past. I miss the older version . I don’t know the complexities of having the old version back. I am giving you 5 stars because I know your work. Please make these clocks beautiful. I hope Apple isn’t hamstrung you.
World Clock X
Can’t do anything that the time app already on my iPad Pro can’t do, and in fact even does less while managing to be simultaneously less attractive to look at. Useless as it stands, currently.
No alarms, ways to change clocks from analog faces to digital or even particularly easily readable clock faces to begin with. Layout, as overly simplistic and data starved as it already is, is poor and redundant.
Not recommended. Stick with iPad iOS 12 native time app or look elsewhere.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We continuously work to improve the app and have addressed some of your concerns. Digital clock faces are now available – you can enable them in the Settings. World Clock X does provide more functionality than the native clock app, including time conversion (now a lot easier to use than in previous versions, by scrolling the map or opening the time picker), information about sunrise/sunset times and daylight savings time (you can also view this without adding a location), adding calendar events, and a database with a lot more places.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.