The World Clock is back! This is a remake of a very popular app from 2010-2016, now fit for modern devices and operating systems.
• Offline database with more than 200,000 populated places around the world – no internet connection required;
• Live world map accurately showing the current day and night and your chosen locations;
• Scroll into the next 24 hours to see the time for all places in your list;
• Add an event to your calendar for the selected time;
• Information about upcoming Daylight Savings Time transitions.
Coming soon: digital clock faces, custom location names, and more...
• Selecting a different date for time conversion;
• Adding calendar events;
• Interface and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
World Clock X
Can’t do anything that the time app already on my iPad Pro can’t do, and in fact even does less while managing to be simultaneously less attractive to look at. Useless as it stands, currently.
No alarms, ways to change clocks from analog faces to digital or even particularly easily readable clock faces to begin with. Layout, as overly simplistic and data starved as it already is, is poor and redundant.
Not recommended. Stick with iPad iOS 12 native time app or look elsewhere.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.