From the studio that brought you Monument Valley, comes a story about taking things apart and putting ourselves back together.
When Maria, a globe-trotting antique restorer, arrives in the sun-soaked town of Bellariva, she has no idea just how broken it will turn out to be. She wants nothing more than to help the town’s inhabitants save their most beloved possessions, but when it’s their personal lives that are starting to fracture, she’ll need to find a way to hold them together, one spare screw at a time.
“Feels perfect for mobile” - The Verge
“A tactile and touching experience” - Gamesradar
“As a study in the wordless pleasure of fixing stuff ... it really sings” - Eurogamer
“If ever there was a game to show how games are an art form, this is it.” - Touch Arcade
MEANINGFUL PUZZLES: Explore the objects through Maria’s eyes and find a way to restore them.
EVOCATIVE STORY: Meet the townsfolk of Bellariva. Come to love their quirks and help them reconnect.
NOSTALGIC CHARM: Rediscover the defining objects of decades past to the tune of the original soundtrack, inspired by the sounds of the 80s.
HANDCRAFTED VISUALS: Enjoy gameplay rendered in a beautiful, impressionist style, alongside a completely hand-illustrated story
This game does not support MFi Controllers.
- Fixed the black screen issue: players were prevented from starting the game and only seeing a black screen.
- The Record Player now goes the wrong way and then the right way instead of the right way and then the wrong way. If you hadn’t noticed, forget we said anything.
- Typos and localisation issues.
- Text clipping in different formats.
- Updated credits to improve accuracy in all languages.
- Z fighting issues - which is not as cool as it sounds.
- ustwo Games Ltd
- 559.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 ustwo Games Ltd
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.