HexRoller is the digital edition of the well-known dice game!
In this fast and tricky roll-and-write game each player attempts to place the rolled numbers in their hex grid the best, to fill up areas and to reach special targets as connections and straights.
• Official license
• Easy start into the game
• Game mode "Solo" for single players
• Game mode "Duo" for two players on one device
• Auto-Select Dice and Auto-Complete Turn
• Using the app as a digital score pad or digital dice
• Local leaderboard for solo mode
• Supporting Game Center with leaderboard and achievements
• Added an option to disable hints
• Fixed a bug which could prevent quitting a game
• Fixed a bug with the resume game button
• Added a new sound when finishing a game
• Fixed a bug with the "Game Modes" headline
• Added "Controls" section to the instructions
• Optimised translations
• Small other optimisations and bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Very polished app, it works perfectly! I’d love online play, but the split screen local co-op is sufficient for me right now.
- Outline Development
- 23 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2019 Outline Development - All rights reserved. ©2019 Matthias Nagy, Frosted Games.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.