DISTRAINT 2 is a 2D psychological horror adventure game.
You are Price, a man who sold his humanity to get a partnership from a leading company: McDade, Bruton & Moore.
DISTRAINT 2 follows on from the events of the first game. It's a sinister tale about restoring hope and finding your purpose.
DISTRAINT 2 has a dark story, but also its fair share of dark humor.
The gameplay is simple but effective: You move left and right, collect items, and solve puzzles to progress through the engaging story.
• Side-scrolling 2D with unique, hand-drawn graphics
• Carefully composed music specifically for each situation of the game
• Atmospheric sound design
• Minimalist yet efficient interface so the focus stays intact
• Delve into a complex story full of intriguing twists and characters
• Hand made in Finland, no asset flips or cheap tricks! :)
Fixed an interaction bug with the noticeboard.
Ratings and Reviews
Top notch indie game
I don’t like paying for games but this one is definitely a winner, and well worth the couple dollars to the developer. You can tell he really put a lot of time, energy, and feeling into creating this amazing little story. It’s so much more than just a game. It’s a journey of one lost and hopeless little soul, giving his all to struggle through fear and agony, and some really unpleasant experiences to find some hope again. I think there’s a message in it for all of us to take from it. We’ve all had to struggle with feelings of loss, guilt, and remorse, we’ve all asked ourselves what’s the point at some time or other. This game gives you all of that and more in its own cute little way. I love the dark humor and the odd characters. There’s something in here everyone can relate to. I’m happy to support this developer and hopeful he will make more games like this one soon! Well done!!!!
A fresh surprise
This had much better game controls than the first. Although a knew creepy moments, really quite uplifting with a great message. Well worth it. Puzzles were reasonable. I think even better than the first one.
Good, liked 1st better
I loved the first game, so I decided to buy the second game right away, without a second thought. As with first game this one also had great qualities such as pictures and sound. As I played through, I realized I liked the first one better, because there was a lot of funny quips throughout like when he wasn’t sure what to do with the objects. Now it’s just a MM-MM sound & head shake. (Not nearly as satisfying..) Also you could examine objects & chat with people, not so exactly as standing in a certain spot.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Winterveil Studios Oy
- 165.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Jesse Makkonen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.