More than 200 000 stocks and mutual funds available all around the world.
Excellent app for long term investor!
Portfolio Tracker help you to follow the ups and downs of the stock market. You just need to search for your stocks, enter the quantity own and your average purchase price. The app will then report you the current value of your portfolio.
Portfolio is free to use for up to 5 stocks. You can purchase a subscription for three months or one year. This subscription will give you access to an unlimited number of stocks and improved performance.
- Multiple Portfolios tracking
- Portfolios comparison
- Interactive charts
- Historical values of your portfolios stocks
- Multiple currencies
- Times Periods
- 1D : 1 day or Today
- 2D : 2 days
- 1W : 1 week
- 1M : 1 month
- 3M : 3 months
- 6M : 6 months
- 1Y : 1 year
- 3Y : 3 years
- 5Y : 5 years
- 10Y : 10 years
- P : Purchase : according to your purchase price
- YTD : Year to Date
- Displayed values
- Returns : Amount of money that you gain or lost
- Absolute : Percentage of gain or lost return
- Annualized : Percentage of gain or lost return by year
- Price : Historical Price
- Weight : Display the percentage of a stock vs your portfolio
- The update frequency can be delayed up to 15 minutes.
- Some International stocks get updated daily.
- Stock history doesn’t go beyond 2000-01-01
How to use Portfolio Tracker
Fill your portfolio!
Start by searching a symbol or a company name, enter the quantity and the prise of your stock. The blue line on graph represent your purchase price.
To use the Apple Watch version, make sure your iPhone and your Apple Watch must be connected to your iCloud account.
- Only your device id is send to our servers. There is no way for us to know who you are and where you are.
- The quantity own is not transfer to your server. All the calculations are done on your iPhone.
The Premium Subscription give you access to an unlimited quantity OS stock in your portfolio. The subscription can last for 3 months or 1 year. What ever the duration selected, you get the same features.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
You can unsubscribe at any time. There is a link in the setting pages to manage your subscription.
We are not responsible for any loses by using this application. You should always refer to a professional when investing.
- Thank you for all your feedbacks!
- Year to Date Indicator added
- Exchange Rate manual adjustment added
- Colorblind theme improved
- SAR currency added
- Many UI Improvements
- Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Works pretty well, once you have entered original purchase info. Also, be sure to set include historical data in the options for graph scaling.
Developer Response ,
Hi, make sure the setting “include historical” data is on. This switch let you ability to compare the historical value of your portfolio with your real one is you have enter your real purchase date.
Clunky but does the job - See opportunities please
Decent app overall. A bit clunky but helps me track my portfolio. These suggestions could really take this app to the next level for me :
1. Add “Options” button on the Pie chart tab so we can pick a specific pie chart for one portfolio rather than seeing all holdings from all portfolios combined.
2. Why do I need to “import portfolio” when flipping between devices? Can it auto sync?
3. P/L and Total Mkt Value charts would be nice to have as a view to toggle between in addition to the regular stock chart when clicking into individual holdings
I really like the app functions and layout. The response from the app creator is stellar. I was a little hesitant since it only ha 1 review so far. But, I bought the subscription after I tested the free edition. I like it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Patrick Faucher
- 4.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Faucher Softwares copyright 2019-2021
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Subscription $4.49
- 3 Months Subscription $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.