Stay connected with the Forest Preserve District of Kane County through our free mobile app, Kane Forest Notify. Easily report non-emergency issues in the preserves and on the trails, using your mobile device. Report a blocked trail, graffiti, illegal dumping or other issues. Upload a photo of the issue to help staff appropriately respond. Plus, the app uses GPS, to identify an issue's precise location. You can follow the status of a request until it is resolved. See an issue in the Kane County forest preserves or on District-managed trails? Tell us about it, with Kane Forest Notify.
We’re updating our iOS application to support the following:
• Swipe left to flag comments
• Accessibility improvements on color contrast, font sizes, and button sizes
• Bug fixes for the map and list views of Requests
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Forest Preserve District of Kane County
- 62.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2020 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.