Auto send SMS/MMS via a real US or Canadian number in-app. The number can receive unlimited SMS for free. Provides eCard templates, SMS auto-reply and auto-forwarding.
The app provides automating text or picture messages. This feature can be used for different purposes. All scheduled tasks will be executed in cloud and run automatically,
- It is a perfect solution for remote office environment to automate texting messages sent to your employees or business partners in-work, such as instructions, reminders, executions, and so on.
- It is a reliable texting reminder for tenant paying rental fee, for staff to submit weekly/monthly reports, for students to hand over assignments, and so on.
- You can schedule the birthday or festival greetings all-in-once；
- Sales people can use the app as personal CRM tool to automate the mass texting of coupons or marketing msgs to keep/improve the customer relationship. You don't need to knock the door or get close to anybody, but still keep the relationship.
- If you are in love with someone, and want to send romantic text or e-cards to express your feeling repeatedly, this will be the perfect tool to touch her/his heart.
- For meetings, appointments, events, and so on, you can schedule a poster messages to be auto sent to remind a group of people.
- No matter where you live in the world, you can have the private phone number in the United States or Canada, and send or receive text messages manually or automatically from / to this. No roaming charges. Not rely on iMessage.
- Send SMS to others as if you live in the United States or Canada, even if you are actually not;
- Shared Line: It works great when login to multiple iOS devices with the same AutoSender (Pro) account. A team of people in different locations can use it as the single communicate phone line with outsiders - It is very useful for work-from-home situation.
- Text auto reply and auto forwarding over this number.
Overall, AutoSender Pro provides below major features:
• Automatically or manually send the pre-designed eCards or self-design text content
• A private second phone number (Private Number) in US & Canada to automatically send messages
• Auto Reply, Auto Forward, Shared line
• Unlimited cloud storage, and unlimited group messaging
• Even devices are turned off, the scheduled texting tasks can still be executed on time
• Highly reliable text message delivery
AutoSender Pro uses a cloud service to process and store auto-sent and received SMS/MMS content and contacts. In order to support the cloud service, there are in-app purchases for scheduled text messages. You can get free credits by viewing the in-app mobile ads.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offer extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (30 days) and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
With subscription you will have below benefits:
- Bought credits will not expire in the subscription period
- Extra bonus credits every month
- Higher quality-of-service for message delivery
- 2 days response time for tech support
- Permanent cloud storage for sent messages
Terms & Conditions: https://www.freeramble.com/doc/FreeRamble_Terms_Conditions.html
1) The alphabetical and numerical characters consume one byte per char, other charset will consume more credits.
2) Only in US & Canada people can receive picture messages.
- Bug fixing
- Performance optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Cost efficient marketing platform
Adding in the ability to schedule images and texts makes this app hands down the most cost efficient way of advertising with an app. The credits you must purchase to automatically send the messages are cheap compared to many marketing tools, plus the benefits of being able to schedule pictures for promotions is outstanding. It is also much more personal than emails.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for choosing AutoSender! We will keep on improving the app in both feature-wise and cost-wise to fit our customers' need.
I had high hopes for this app initially. I paid for the pro version of the app (they have a free and paid app available) I even purchased the phone number private phone number ($30/year) they suggested.
I’m being hit with cost for left and right.
You need credit to schedule the Messages cost money)...
Even though I paid for the app, I expected to pay a little extra however, this is ridiculous!!
You’re better off just paying $30/ month to have a second cellphone line.
To schedule my first group text to a few of my current clients I ended up coming out of pocket $80+ - it was a message to tell them they were on my mind and see if they had any questions for me...
***There’s no way to send text using your current cell phone number. You need credit to send messages and credits varies based on the length of your message (character count) that’s with the purchased of the private line they recommended....
I’m still searching for a better app. Best of luck on your journey
**UPDATE** I actually found a phone that allows you schedule text message. It's a built-in feature.
Should be there enhancements in the future, I might give it a second try
Developer Response ,
You can get free message credits by viewing mobile ads in-app.
Also, thanks for using the Pro app. Our price per scheduled text message within 110 bytes is about $0.05~ - $0.07~, depending on which package you purchased.
The second, yes it costs you $30/year, or $2.5/month, to get the second cellular number that can be shared with unlimited iOS devices at the same time when they login with one account. And yes it is also true that texts need to be charged by the length of message content, which is enforced by mobile carriers. You are paying $1 to buy the Pro version because it provides the premium SMS delivery quality, 2-biz days tech support, and pre-built ecard templates, as well as other enhanced features including auto text reply, auto text forwarding and shared line. For all of these enhancements, you won't get them from a traditional mobile carrier's subscription, which as you mentioned, $30/month.
The third, I don't know the reason that you spent over $80 for a group texting. Excluding the $30 for second cellular number you spend $50 one a task. This means over 800 text messages, or about 200 picture messages sent to your contacts. Unfortunately with such amount of automated texts the cost can't be cheap - please think about how much you need to pay to a mobile carrier per month to get a monthly package like this. Not to mentioned that none of them will offer the automated, or scheduled texting function and you need to send them by hand.
The last, still thanks for using our app and giving feedbacks.
UPDATE: Yes you shall be able to get the scheduled texting feature in Android phone, but not in any iOS device. As long as you consider you consider the. enhancement features are useful for you, please have a trial. They are already part of the AutoSender Pro 4.0 .
Best card scheduler app
AutoSender is by far the best app I have ever used to schedule my text messages to send auto text messages. I love the fact that as soon as a client or anyone else sets up a meeting with me, I can prepare a delayed text that will send 30 minutes before our meeting to remind them. Since I started using it I have had zero no shows, as if they forgot and cannot make it they will let me know as soon as they get the message.
Developer Response ,
We are really happy that you use the app in your work.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- 56.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard subscription $0.99
- Private Number 2.99 USD $2.99
- Extra large credit package $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.