Welcome to The Coffee Inc, business simulation tycoon game!
As a founder and CEO, your role is to start up your coffee shop, manage coffee bean blends, create the best coffee products, hire and motivate the best talents, conduct effective marketing, manage financials, expand the business to multiple cities and build the biggest coffee empire!
=== Key Features ===
- Open more than two hundred coffee shops. Location! Location! Location!
- Choose your own exteriors, interiors and store equipment in order to differentiate your stores from competitors.
- Seven cities to expand your business (so as your competitors!).
- Develop the best coffee blends to uniquely stand out your products and shops.
- Set products and pricing strategies wisely to compete with neighboring coffee shops.
- Hire store employees, train/motivate/compensate them well and keep the service level high.
- Conduct store marketing as well as corporate level marketing to increase brand awareness and attract more customers.
- Very realistic income statement and balance sheet to provide detailed financial insights.
- Borrow money from the Bank if you are short on cash.
- File for IPO to increase the capital and expand your business aggressively.
- Acquire (M&A) competitors through the stock market.
- Once you get big, you can invest in real estate and other venture businesses.
- Expand your business to become an owner of professional sports team franchises.
- It's a turn-based game. Enjoy the game at your own pace, even offline. No more waiting for hours and days!
- Because we'd like you to fully enjoy the game, there are no annoying ads.
- New store interiors and exteriors were introduced.
- New venture businesses were introduced.
- Codebase updates related to iOS 14 release.
- App icon was updated with a star, signifying the first version. Yes, a new version will be coming!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, couple of problems
Love the game overall very fun and very addictive. Just a couple issues I noticed overall. I started a game and saved it. Then started a new game. I exited the app and when I opened it up again I went to play the first game I started and it auto saved over my second game. So I lost all the progress I had made in my second game. I started the game with 2 rival coffee businesses. Bought out one and the second one got down to 1 shop total. All of a sudden a new coffee company was created, but after 2 years they still have yet to open a coffee shop. How are they even still a business? The company with 1 shop continues to see increased sales each quarter despite me opening a store right next to it, discounting all prices to 20% off and offering all incentives (I.e. buy one get one free, free WiFi, etc.) all my employees are in the green happy at this location as well. Wish there were more in game decisions that would affect your stock price as well. Very difficult to make a profit off the stocks once you are pretty much the only business with any stores. Would love to see some new updates with additions to the gameplay and new possibilities. Like maybe doing an interview or holding share holder meetings. Or the workers starting a union. Just ideas that can make the gameplay more dynamic. Thanks for the awesome game and I hope to see more from you guys soon!
Can’t get enough of this game!!! Suggestions though???
I think I’m addicted to this game!!! It’s so fun, cool and somewhat educational. Realistic prices and numbers when building or buying something. Even with product pricing and marketing against your competitors. The game forces you to strategize and execute your plans to be the number one chain and make MONEY!!! I have no complaints but I wish there was a way to play with friends or people online. I’m not sure how hard it would be to make this happen but I think it’ll keep players engaged more. Players could tap on competitor’s properties and see how they’re marketing and financing. Then you, the player, could make the necessary adjustments to your properties and gain more revenue. Just a thought. Also, I wish there was a tutorial to explain everything. I’m kinda winging it right now. For example, when I start to lose money, I think “ok let‘s make some random changes to stay out the red.” However, I’m sure if I had more knowledge or some type of understanding of business and finance, I could excel a bit more (or fail a bit more too). Nonetheless, I really dig this game and I believe that it has the potential to encourage and influence future entrepreneurs. Just imagine if high schoolers and middle schoolers had this as a part of their curriculum for a business or finance course. It would do NUMBERS!!! Just my thoughts. Best $2 spent in a while!
Amazing, feels unfinished
I love this game so much because it’s genuinely difficult to get the hang of. I found myself actually researching economics just to get the hang of this game and make better decisions when it came to my stock price, venture capitalism, etc. My biggest problem is that the game feels like it maxes out at a point and becomes very repetitive/grindy.
For example, once you win some marketing battles against the competition and your stock price takes off, you can sell as much of your company as you like without losing any percentage of profit. That becomes seed money to invest in startups (an aspect of the game solely governed by RNG), and after you hit on those you can invest in real estate and you’ve pretty much topped out your earning capability.
The game is wicked fun in the beginning, but gets shallower and shallower as your wealth increases. That being said, after I give it a break for a month or so I always end up re-downloading it and playing the crap out of it for a few weeks, because it’s really just that good.
I hope that the second version or a future update adds more penalty for risky financial moves (like selling all your stock) and gives a better method for evaluating investment opportunities than “hope this goes well.”
All that said, GET THIS GAME!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Side Labs LLC
- 238 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Side Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- City of Las Palmas $0.99
- City of Augusta $0.99
- City of Victoria $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.