PASS CCRN®!, 5th Edition was fully updated to mirror the test plan for the latest CCRN - Adult certification exam. Dennison's widely acclaimed PASS CCRN®! is known for its targeted yet comprehensive content review, innovative learning strategies, and meticulous accuracy. This new fifth edition addresses each section of the most current Critical Care Registered Nurse exam in detail, with detailed rationales for correct and incorrect answers to enforce understanding of key concepts.
This exam prep aids registered nurse who are preparing and planning to take the CCRN® examination for critical care practice offered by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) Certification Corporation.
More than 800 review questions offer valuable practice and test-taking experience to prepare you for success on the CCRN®-Adult exam.
Install this free version of the exam prep app and try free questions in Study/Test mode before deciding to upgrade.
- Over 800 review/practice questions.
- NEW! Completely updated content follows the latest CCRN®-Adult exam blueprint to ensure that you have the most current information for exam preparation.
- Five practice exams feature the same format and content that emphasizes the exam.
- Detailed rationales for correct answers are provided to enforce understanding of key concepts.
- NEW! Integumentary and Musculoskeletal Systems chapter reflects the latest CCRN® exam test plan organization.
- NEW! Professional Caring and Ethical Practice and Multisystem chapters match the latest CCRN®-Adult exam.
- Covers everything you need to study to pass Adult CCRN® examination.
- Realistic test taking experience.
- Study & Test progress can be tracked and resumed across multiple devices.
- Bookmark feature enables you to mark your favorite questions.
- Add your own notes to each bookmarked questions for easy understanding.
- Access anywhere, no need of internet.
Chapters offer a thorough review on the following topics
- Professional Caring and Ethical Practice (88 questions)
- The Cardiovascular System (270 questions)
- The Pulmonary System (162 questions)
- The Neurologic System (73 questions)
- The Endocrine System (31 questions)
- The Gastrointestinal System (46 questions)
- The Renal System (35 questions)
- The Hematologic and Immunologic Systems (20 questions)
- The Integumentary and Musculoskeletal Systems NEW! (27 questions)
- Multisystem (54 questions)
- Behavioral/ Psychosocial (26 questions)
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments — firstname.lastname@example.org
Few performance improvements for enhanced study experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Promotes good study tactics
So far I like this app better than any of the other CCRN study apps. It gives rational around the correct answer and even around the incorrect answers. It also gives tips on how to “guess” the right answer if you are unsure. So far, I’m just beginning to take the study questions for each section and am not sure how many questions I get with the free app portion. It so far I love it!
You will never get your time back.
This would be a great app if my progress on a practice exam weren’t OFTEN completely lost should I dare exit the app for a moment. I have lost so many completed questions, having to start all over again, countless times. To add insult to injury, I also have to sign in all over again upon reopening, after leaving the app for even less than a minute. I have a couple other CCRN apps and this is the only one that does this! It’s infuriating! It’s always a gamble. I hadn’t opened it in a couple weeks but was still logged in when opened, but you will NEVER know when it will force you out and throw everything away. How is this supposed to be helpful if I can’t even keep my scores to compare against each other, or the questions I flagged for review?!
Just buy the book and do the questions from there.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, Thank you for your feedback and apologize for the issue. Your feedback is forwarded to the concerned team for further review. If you have other questions/suggestions, please write to us at email@example.com. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Great question bank with detailed rationales. Covers all topics of the test blueprint. Taking away one star for the amount of times the app crashes. And another for losing your progress when that happens. On several occasions, I’ve tried taking the 150 question practice tests. The first time I finished, it crashed before I could read the rationale and know what I got wrong. And several other times it crashed before I finished the test. Again, good questions with rationale. I take the exam tomorrow so I’ll find out soon how relevant it is to the exam! 😬
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the issues. We take your feedback seriously and try to address them as quickly as possible. We have released new version with crash fixes. Please update to the new version and send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Again we appreciate your feedback. Thanks!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gentoo Labs LLC
- 80.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Gentoo Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- CCRN Standard $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.