The official digital adaptation of Jamey Stegmaier’s board game - Charterstone!
It’s a campaign strategy game with high replayability, where players build the new Eternal City!
Build and discover in Charterstone!
Just take a look at the honors the board game received:
2018 Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming Nominee
2017 Meeples' Choice Nominee
2017 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee
2017 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
2017 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
2017 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation Nominee
2017 Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Nominee
The campaign is divided into a series of separate games. Each game will have its own unique rule and bonus objective. Each game will build upon the previous one and add something new! Your decisions and play style will affect the progress and the end of the campaign. What’s more, there are no negative interactions between players. In other words, you score points on the back of your own strategy, not by undermining your opponents. It’s especially important when playing against your friends or family in online or hot-seats multiplayer!
So what is the game about? Can you convince the forever king to declare your village the new Eternal City?
• Pick one of the 6 unique characters to lead your charter
• Discover new buildings, scoring possibilities and game mechanics
• Strategize and manage your workers, buildings and resources
• Watch the ruleset, and the village, expand from game to game
• Build upon your progress from previous games
• Uncover the story as you progress through the campaign
What can you expect?
• Official Charterstone rules, consulted with Jamey Stegmaier himself
• Play with AI, friends or both - great experience for both solo and group play
• Online cross-platform multiplayer
• Hot-seats style local multiplayer
• AI opponents - Easy, Medium or Hard
• Full 12 games Campaign
• Single Game mode - a flexible and adjustable mode for a quick match!
• Save your map at any time and play it later with your friends
• Pre-set and randomly generated maps
• Awesomely animated board game map, buildings, cards, characters and more!
• Full replayability - no two campaigns will be the same
• Beautiful art by Mr. Cuddington and Gong Studios
• Unique experience of a board game with the convenience of a digital platform
• No negative interactions between players - no backstabbing!
Get it now!
[Fix] Issues with buildings 42 and 101 (will only take effect in new campaigns).
[Fix] Sync issue in online games that mix AI and human players.
[Fix] Game 6.
[Fix] Game 9.
[AI] improvements in charter's development
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game but some glaring rules problems
This is a fantastic game. It is beautiful and the interface is very intuitive. The AI appears well done also. I would give it five stars but the campaign mode doesn’t follow the rules. Between game all of the players are keeping all their resources, cards, and minions. It is supposed to be a limited number that you can bring from game to game. I am currently starting my tenth game with 23 resources, 17 gold, 4 minions, and 8 cards. This makes the game way too easy. Also my persona should give me one point per type of resource I have but I am getting one point for every resource I have. These two things make a win very easy. Please fix these bugs and I would be happy to give this app the 5 it deserves.
Guess the patch didn’t work
App closes every time I try and resume my online campaign
No More Forever-Offerings to the Forever King!
One of the qualms people have with legacy games, particularly Charterstone, is that you permanently alter the board and components. Even though there are Recharge Packs, it still doesn’t sit right with everyone.
Luckily, the digital version is here! No more writing on cards or bending them permanently while you try to peel that sticker off. Get that legacy feel without making Forever-Markings for the Forever King.
I haven’t experienced any bugs yet, although I’m only a few games into my first campaign. I highly recommend taking this route to start; jumping into a full map takes away the joy and discovery provided by Charterstone.
It’s a great rendition of the physical game, presented in a clean batch of unabashed whimsy. Highly recommended over at Nerds on Earth.
- Acram Sp. z o.o.
- 444.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Acram Digital & Stonemaier Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.