TACULATOR GRAPHING CALCULATOR
• Your graphing calculator for high school and college students.
• Includes all the commands and functions for advanced math, list, statistics, distribution, stat plots, etc.
• Use the arrow keys or your fingers to navigate inside the app.
• Covers everything you need: Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1 & 2, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Statistics...
IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN AN ACTUAL CALCULATOR
• Taculator is 100X faster as it uses the huge calculation power of your iPhone/iPad, while handheld calculators are often slow.
• High-resolution graphing window: Make sharp and beautiful graphs.
• Your new calculator weighs nothing and is always ready on your phone.
• Share your calculations with friends as a text message or email.
◉ Math Functions
• Scientific calculator with all basic arithmetic and advanced functions.
• Ability to scroll through history and copy previous calculations.
• Complex numbers support
• Probability functions like nPr, nCr, factorial, random numbers.
• Enter fractions easily.
• Convert angles and use DMS format.
◉ Graphing Functions
• Graph every function you want and trace for X- and Y-values
• Calculate intersection, zero, minimum, maximum, integral, and derivative.
• Switch between full-screen graphs and normal mode.
• Zoom in and out with your fingers and adjust the window settings.
• Graph statistical plots like histogram, box plot, scatter plot, xy-line plot
• Draw vertical, horizontal, tangent, circle.
◉ Matrix Calculator
• Store matrices and reuse them using shortcuts like [A], [B], [C],...
• Do matrix arithmetic operations: Scalar multiplication, addition & subtraction, multiplication, power of a matrix.
• Calculate transpose, determinant, dimension, inverse matrix, row echelon form, reduced row echelon form, identity matrix, cumulated sum.
◉ List, Statistics, and Distribution
• Use the stat list editor to enter your list values.
• Perform 1- and 2-Variable statistics.
• Use lists to calculate min, max, mean, median, sum, product, standard deviation, variance.
• Find best-fit regressions: LinReg (ax+b), LinReg (a+bx), QuadReg, CubicReg, QuartReg, LnReg, ExpReg, PwrReg, Logistic, SinReg.
• Perform statistical tests: Z-Test, T-Test, 2-SampleZTest, 2-SampleTTest, 1-PropZTest, 2-PropZTest, ZInterval, TInterval, 2-SampleZInterval, 2-SampleTInterval, 1PropZInterval.
• Calculate various distributions: Normalpdf/cdf, invT, Tpdf/cdf, χ2pdf/cdf, Fpdf/cdf, Poissonpdf/cdf, Binompdf/cdf, Geometpdf/cdf.
◉ Command Catalog & Syntax Help
• Get help with all commands with our integrated Catalog & Help section.
• It provides you with syntax help, examples, and possible error messages.
• Enter a command and the app will show you the right syntax next to the cursor.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For extended features such as more advanced calculations and functions, get the Taculator Pro membership.
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
You can choose from three subscription options:
• A monthly subscription;
• A yearly subscription;
• A lifetime subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase;
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable;
• Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Terms of Service:
Several bugs have been fixed:
+ 1-Var Stats didn't work if FreqList has decimal numbers.
+ Ans and ^ (exponent symbol) didn't work correctly.
+ Intersection between two functions is now more accurate.
+ Other smaller bugs fixed.
+ Taculator now supports different history tabs for your calculations. To add a new history tab, scroll down on the home menu, and click on the "+" icon. This creates a new history tab. This feature is great if you work on different math problems at the same time or want to save your recent calculations but start with a fresh screen.
+ Press and hold any button to access the second function behind it. For example, if you want to use sin-1 you can press "shift" -> "sin" or now just press and hold on "sin" until you see that shift commands are highlighted.
+ With this update you export your graph window as an image or PDF and share it with your friends or save it for yourself. Press the "graph" button and you will see a new little icon on the right. You can also save or share a full-screen graph.
+ iPad users are now able to enjoy Taculator in landscape mode and use multitasking with split-screen. This enables you to use your calculator together with another app.
Furthermore, here's the detailed list of new calculator commands.
+ Draw circles with specified radius and x- and y-value.
+ Seconds " button now available. Press the Shift button and "+" button to use it.
+ New Angle commands to convert coordinates from Polar to Cartesian coordinates and vice versa: R►Pr(, R►Pθ(, P►Rx(, P►Ry(
+ New Matrix commands: Fill( (fill a list or matrix with numbers) and randM (generate a random number matrix).
+ A ton of new statistical tests: 2-SampZTest, 2-SampTTest, 1-PropZTest, 2-PropZTest, 2-SampZInt, 2-SampTInt, 1-PropZInt.
+ New regressions added to STATS menu: LnReg, PwrReg, Logistic, SinReg.
+ geometpdf and geometcdf added to the Distribution menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My homework requires me to use a graphing calculator. This one is perfect. It’s just like the one I use in algebra. I’m not confused about the alpha function button because every part is a different color. It’s also helping me learn about the buttons on a graphing calculator, since it’s very hard in class. It’s also not one of those apps that makes everything pro (in my opinion) very helpful
I paid 29 dollars to have this forever. And compared to playing 100$ for a real one that’s a pretty good deal. bUt, I’ve run into some issues with the calculator. Specifically when solving lengthy equations, it never carries the negative through the problem. For example, if I were to put in -3•4 I would get -12, but then I multiply my answer by 8, (-12•8) and it would give me positive 96, rather than -96. This has caused a few issues on some assignments for me but once I figured out what was happening it was pretty easy to continue. I also have a hard time looking at graphs when I graph them. I’ll put my equations into the Y= and it will graph fine, but I can never see the full graph, and because of that I can’t find the intersections and all that. Other than that it works pretty good, I just try to use it for the more basic stuff that my phone’s calculator can’t do.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback.
We tried to replicate your calculation regarding your negative sign problem.
After we multiply -12 with 8 in the next line (so there is -12 and then in the next line ans*8), the calculator gives us -96.
Can you send us a screenshot of your calculator screen so we can take a deeper look into it?
For graphing you can see the full graph by changing the window settings or use one of the zoom commands, for example, "zoomFit" should work to show the whole graph.
We would be happy to assist you with this in more detail. You can write to us at email@example.com
I wish the description listed which functions were for the PRO version
Pretty similar to TI-84 CE, but needs to enumerate clearly what features are PRO exclusive and which ones aren’t. For the price of $0 compared to its 150 dollar counterpart, I’d say it’s pretty good. Sadly, haven’t been able to do much statistics on here (regression, test values). It can graph, but it can’t do calculus or find max. It’s also missing an equation solver (but has a quadratic equation solver). Actually now that I think about it it can pretty much only graph and do the same things the built in calculator can. But still a decent value compared to the 150$. Plus since you already carry your phone around, it’s not bad.
- Di Venisco UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 56.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2020 Taculator
- In-App Purchases
- Taculator Pro - Yearly $14.99
- Taculator Pro - Monthly $3.99
- Taculator Pro - Monthly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.