TACULATOR GRAPHING CALCULATOR
• Your graphing calculator for high school and college students.
• Includes all the commands and functions you know from actual calculators.
• Use the arrow keys or your fingers to navigate inside the app.
• Covers everything you need: Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1 & 2, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Statistics...
IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN AN ACTUAL CALCULATOR
• The app uses the huge calculation power of your iPhone/iPad, while handheld calculators are often slow.
• High-resolution graphing window: Make sharp and beautiful graphs.
• Your new calculator weighs nothing and is always ready on your phone.
• Share your calculations with friends as a text message or email.
• Scientific calculator with all basic arithmetic and advanced functions with the ability to scroll through history and copy previous calculations.
• Graph every function you want and trace for X- and Y-values, calculate intersection, zero, minimum, maximum, integral, and derivative.
• Store matrices and lists to use them for calculations.
• Perform 1- and 2-Variable statistics.
• Find best-fit regressions: LinReg, QuadReg, CubicReg, QuartReg, ExpReg.
• Calculate various distributions, like Normal, Poisson or Binomial.
• Get help with all commands with our integrated Catalog & Help section. It provides you with syntax help, examples and possible error messages.
Contact us at email@example.com
For extended features such as more advanced calculations and functions, get the Taculator Pro membership.
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
You can choose from three subscription options:
• A monthly subscription;
• A yearly subscription;
• A lifetime subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase;
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable;
• Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Terms of Service:
Enjoy a lot of new functions and commands with this big update.
+ Taculator now supports different history tabs for your calculations. To add a new history tab, scroll down on the home menu and click on the "+" icon. This creates a new history tab. This feature is great if you work on different math problems at the same time or want to save your recent calculations but start with a fresh screen.
+ Tab and hold any button to access the second function behind it. For example, if you want to use sin-1 you can press "shift" -> "sin" or now just press and hold on "sin" until you see that shift commands are highlighted.
+ With this update you export your graph window as an image or PDF and share it with your friends or save it for yourself. Press the "graph" button and you will see a new little icon on the right. You can also save or share a full-screen graph.
+ iPad users are now able to enjoy Taculator in landscape mode and use multitasking with split-screen. This enables you to use your calculator together with another app.
Furthermore, here's the detailed list of new calculator commands.
+ Draw circles with specified radius and x- and y-value.
+ Seconds " button now available. Press the Shift button and "+" button to use it.
+ New Angle commands to convert coordinates from Polar to Cartesian coordinates and vice versa: R►Pr(, R►Pθ(, P►Rx(, P►Ry(
+ New Matrix commands: Fill( (fill a list or matrix with numbers) and randM (generate a random number matrix).
+ A ton of new statistical tests: 2-SampZTest, 2-SampTTest, 1-PropZTest, 2-PropZTest, 2-SampZInt, 2-SampTInt, 1-PropZInt.
+ New regressions added to STATS menu: LnReg, PwrReg, Logistic, SinReg.
+ geometpdf and geometcdf added to the Distribution menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My homework requires me to use a graphing calculator. This one is perfect. It’s just like the one I use in algebra. I’m not confused about the alpha function button because every part is a different color. It’s also helping me learn about the buttons on a graphing calculator, since it’s very hard in class. It’s also not one of those apps that makes everything pro (in my opinion) very helpful
I paid 29 dollars to have this forever. And compared to playing 100$ for a real one that’s a pretty good deal. bUt, I’ve run into some issues with the calculator. Specifically when solving lengthy equations, it never carries the negative through the problem. For example, if I were to put in -3•4 I would get -12, but then I multiply my answer by 8, (-12•8) and it would give me positive 96, rather than -96. This has caused a few issues on some assignments for me but once I figured out what was happening it was pretty easy to continue. I also have a hard time looking at graphs when I graph them. I’ll put my equations into the Y= and it will graph fine, but I can never see the full graph, and because of that I can’t find the intersections and all that. Other than that it works pretty good, I just try to use it for the more basic stuff that my phone’s calculator can’t do.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback.
We tried to replicate your calculation regarding your negative sign problem.
After we multiply -12 with 8 in the next line (so there is -12 and then in the next line ans*8), the calculator gives us -96.
Can you send us a screenshot of your calculator screen so we can take a deeper look into it?
For graphing you can see the full graph by changing the window settings or use one of the zoom commands, for example, "zoomFit" should work to show the whole graph.
We would be happy to assist you with this in more detail. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wish the description listed which functions were for the PRO version
Pretty similar to TI-84 CE, but needs to enumerate clearly what features are PRO exclusive and which ones aren’t. For the price of $0 compared to its 150 dollar counterpart, I’d say it’s pretty good. Sadly, haven’t been able to do much statistics on here (regression, test values). It can graph, but it can’t do calculus or find max. It’s also missing an equation solver (but has a quadratic equation solver). Actually now that I think about it it can pretty much only graph and do the same things the built in calculator can. But still a decent value compared to the 150$. Plus since you already carry your phone around, it’s not bad.
- Di Venisco UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 57.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2020 Taculator
- In-App Purchases
- Taculator Pro - Yearly $14.99
- Taculator Pro - Monthly $3.99
- Taculator Pro - Monthly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.