The official Cardinal Bikeshare App is your ultimate tool to bike around Raleigh. Use the App to check bike availability at each station as well as your profile and previous routes. You can even unlock a bike!
Simple to use with cutting-edge features, the official App is all you need to get the best out of Cardinal Bikeshare:
- Access a live map to find the closest station or take a peek at available bikes. You can also keep track of your favorite stations.
- Purchase your Pay Per Ride Pass, 2 Hour Pass, Monthly Pass or Annual Pass and checkout a bike all from the app.
- Don’t have your pass? No problem. Simply use the app to unlock the bike virtually.
- Start the timer and get an alert before you need to dock.
- Notice a flat tire or other issue? Report any concerns from the app.
- Keep track of your previous rides, total miles ridden, and more with the app.
Enjoy the ride!
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
App could use work
Tried to use the Sign In with Apple feature, couldn't get it to work (it's also not an option on their website so I assume it just doesn't work in general and I have it there for some strange reason). The scan credit card feature only seems to work with newer credit cards that have the numbers printed on the back. They really should just support Apple Pay or anyone at least PayPal.
Half the QR code's on bikes I scanned didn't work.
There login screen doesn't support the password auto fill well, it only does the password field not the email field. They really should support login with Face/TouchID
Biggest money stealing waste of time. Spent the first 15 minutes of our “bike ride” jumping through the hoops of signing up for the up. After all that the bikes weren’t even charged so we didn’t get to ride after all! So I’m out $6.44 but thinking maybe I’ll give it a whirl another day. Then I wake up the next day to a $25 hold charge on my account. The only bright spot in this process was being able to reach customer service rather easily and getting refunded all of the charges AND canceling my account. Fingers crossed till it actually hits my bank account though. Lesson learned.
Constant membership cancellation
About every two months on the “pay as you go” membership that is supposed to last a year some how goes out, and you have to re up the membership, but the caveat is that there is 25$ “security” that takes about 5 days to come back to your account, now doing this once a year is fine, but now I’ve this happen 3 times, most currently tonight, for some 25$ means you make rent or not and the bikes are my sole way of transportation and for some a convenient way to get across the city. I hope there is some review into the membership system.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Technologies Bewegen, Inc.
- 95 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Estonian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Technologies Bewegen Inc.