MindPal is your daily brain trainer that challenges your memory, attention, language, and problem solving skills. Enjoy a personalized daily workout of entertaining games based on the skills you'd like to improve.
MindPal includes 40 educational games that train 7 key cognitive areas: Memory, Attention, Language, Math, Flexibility, Speed, and Problem Solving.
Track your progress and compare your brain scores with others now!
- Over 35 games and 1000 levels to train your brain in different skills.
- Personalized daily workout based on your training goals.
- Expand your vocabulary and writing skills with word games.
- Improve your memory, attention, math, and problem solving skills.
- Track your performance and get smarter everyday!
- Get in-depth insights and compare your scores to other users.
MindPal is free to use, but you can get even more from your brain training by upgrading to a Premium training program. MindPal Pro offers unlimited access to all games and advanced insights into your brain’s performance.
MINDPAL PRO PRICING & TERMS
For MindPal Pro upgrades, we offer the following subscriptions:
1 month: $7.99
1 year: $39.99
* Prices displayed are in USD, actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For more information:
- Added more levels to the "Words Tower" game.
- Added a dictionary to all language games to help expand your vocabulary.
- Learn more about stars and constellations in the "Sky Stars" new game report.
- Added more levels to "Match Pairs" and "Add & Swipe" games.
- Improved calculator and bigger digits in the "Bubble Math" game.
- You can now skip the final score animation, that appears at the end of each game, by tapping anywhere.
- Fixed touch sensitivity issue in "The Cube" game.
- Enhanced "Brief Words" game content.
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to give brain a workout
As I have been getting older I have noticed my memory is not as it once was. I saw this app and gave it a try. It has several different “games” that rotate through the daily workouts. None of the tasks require any specialized knowledge. There are logic puzzles, memory puzzles, simple math (+, -, /, and *), and others. The free version let’s you play 3 different games. The paid version will give you 2 more. I am using the free version so I don’t know if the paid version just gives you 2 more of the same games in the rotation or has games not available in the free version. To play 3 games only takes a few minutes so it allows a quick workout. The other good thing is there a very few ads in the free version and are not long. I have enjoyed it thus far. I suggest giving the free version a spin but play several days so you can see the various games.
incredible - can't wait to see improvements
I think the stats can be somewhat misleading if you're trying to compare your performance to the average user - remember that mindpal uses the results of other users but the mindpal demographic isn't necessarily representative of the overall population. i think it'd be great to see if mind pal could do a control group test so users can compare their results to the average person's performance, not just other users.
Another great touch would be if the app could offer more information on the aspects it measures - like flexibility or speed. if users could have an evaluation of their performance and a quick explanation of what each aspect actually means it'd add a really nice personal touch.
this is a great app if you want to train those brain muscles and i can already see myself learning a lot from this as someone with adhd, but i hope they continue improving their scientific measurements and offer more of a personal evaluation for users ! :)
Not your typical brain game
There are a lot of “brain games” out there that promise to help you focus. I have tried several. I really like these. I like that you do not have to subscribe but if you do it is better. I like that the variety. I like that there are fast games, math games, timed games, not timed games, reading games, etc. I like that it does not call you a dummy or something demeaning if you do not ace it. I mean, that is the point. You want to get better over time. It shows you your progress which is great. It does tell you if you have a personal high for a game which is always exciting. But it does not put you down if you struggle with something. And the games are challenging without causing anxiety.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elektron Labs Inc.
- 210.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Elektron Labs Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MindPal Pro $39.99
- MindPal Pro $39.99
- MindPal Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.