The official ValleyBike Share App is your ultimate tool to bike around Pioneer Valley. Use the App to check bike availability at each station as well as your profile and previous routes. You can even unlock a bike!
Simple to use with cutting-edge features, the official App is all you need to get the best out of ValleyBike Share:
- Access a live map to find the closest station or take a peek at available bikes. You can also keep track of your favorite stations.
- Purchase your Pass and checkout a bike all from the app.
- Don’t have your pass? No problem. Simply use the app to unlock the bike virtually.
- Start the timer and get an alert before you need to dock.
- Notice a flat tire or other issue? Report any concerns from the app.
- Keep track of your previous rides, total miles ridden, and more with the app.
Enjoy the ride!
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The bike share is a great concept. Its execution leaves something to be desired. It is inconsistent and unreliable. On multiple occasions, the app has declared that I’ve unlocked my selected bike. Yet no unlocking sound emanates from the dock, and the bike remains firmly locked. Sometimes, moving on to a different bike does the trick. Other times, you are denied access because you have supposedly reached your limit of unlocked bikes. EVEN THOUGH YOU DON’T HAVE A BIKE YET! I’m just grateful I haven’t found myself stranded after an episode like this. Just inconvenienced and irritated as heck. I doubt I will renew my one-month initial membership. I’d rather put the funds towards a bike of my own.
It took a good 30 min just trying to navigate the app and create an account. Why? It’s 2021, this should have taken all of two minutes. I gave two stars because I was finally able to unlock a bike. However, my friend was not. Despite following all the prompted steps. My CC was charged three separate times. My guess, it’s from all those time I spent trying to set up an account. Not sure I would use again unless they make some much needed changes.
Overall rating is accurate
I have used this for one round trip, with my SO, which means two of us taking out a bike two times. Not one use was smooth. First it wouldn’t accept either of our address , which I see others have noted. Then We both had trouble docking it. Time to leave , I grab a new bike without issue from a different location we walked to. Their app would not allow them to unlock new bike, kept getting red error message that said it wasn’t working at this time . I had to bike home alone and then go to get them. One and done for us.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Technologies Bewegen, Inc.
- 94.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Estonian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Technologies Bewegen Inc.