BT Notifier - My BT Circle is the app that will find out all bluetooth devices that you have around.
Connect to nearby peripherals and find out all information about it:
UUID, Advertisement Data, Manufacturer Name, Model Number, Notified Values, Descriptors and much more...
Create your own virtual peripherals and connect your Smartwatch to your iPhone / iPad. After connection you can receive and answer calls, messages and notifications directly from your Smartwatch.
If you don't know how to connect your Smartwatch to your device please read the guide from the app.
To use all features that BT Notifier - My BT Circle provides you will need to get the Premium version.
My BT Circle Premium provides:
- Connect your BT devices unlimited times.
- Check info about BT devices around.
- No more annoying ads.
* The name of our subscription is: My BT Circle Premium.
* The length and price of My BT Circle Premium is one week and the price is $7.99 per Week. For first 3 days you will get a free trial period.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
* Term of use: http://btcircle.dartcomit.com/terms.html
BT Notifier - My BT Circle get updated!
- We made the device detection much more precious now.
- We made some UI Design fixes.
- Another minor bugs was fixed.
Thank you for using My BT Circle.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So I was shoveling my snowy driveway with my white wireless earbuds and I dropped one and couldn’t find it. I didn’t know there were apps that can search for Bluetooth devices. I’m glad I tried this instead of giving up finding it. Luckily I knew the general area I lost it. I managed to find it after ten minutes. I just followed the numbers until it didn’t get any lower and then put my phone towards the ground and looked for the connection bars to go up to at least 4 bars. Then I just dug around until I found it. If you lost a Bluetooth device just try the app it’s free. It’s better than buying a new pair of headphones.
Do you want to be so beautiful
Far more powerful than the job I actually needed it for, but I managed to retrieve my daughter's lost Huawei Fitness band from a dense, muddy corner of Epping Forest a couple of days after she lost it. Was just about to give up for good when the device name appeared in the finder window and twenty minutes later I'd found the tiny black band amongst the leaves. There's no way I would have been able to do this without the app. Thanks so much!
Never really purchase paid for apps but I had with this as the opportunity to spend £5.99 to find my air pod to ensure I didn’t waste £179 was too good. Found my AirPod within 5 mins. It must have fallen out whilst walking the dog and rolled under my car this app teamed with ‘find my’ by Apple was superb. Fully recommend!
- DARTCOM-IT, SOCIETATEA CU RASPUNDERE LIMITATA
- 35.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Denilla Alvin
- In-App Purchases
- My BT Circle Premium $7.99
- Premium Version $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.