Crafty Craft for Minecraft™ is the best Skin and Add-on creator for Minecraft™ PE. More than this Crafty Craft is a community for all Minecraft™ players that want to create and share with all the world their creations. However, make add-ons is not an easy task and most players cannot do it because it required programming skills. Crafty Craft will give you the chance to do all this with a touch of a button! Crafty Craft offers you the opportunity to post your created add-ons on our feed and let other people appreciate your work! Don’t forget to comment and like others add-ons. You can download and install add-ons that other people create.
What you can do in our add-ons creator:
- Modify animals/mobs behaviors and skins (bat, blaze, zombie, skeleton..).
- Change the food skin and effect (apple, golden apple, meat..).
- Change the effect of projectiles(arrows, fire ball small, fireball large, snowball...).
- Change TNT explosion range, power and effect...
- much more...
What you can do in our skin creator:
- Import images from gallery and transform them in a Skin for Minecraft™.
- Edit every skin in the way that you like.
- Create new skins.
- A lot of handy and useful tools for editing.
Also Crafty Craft has the biggest database of ready to use skins, add-ons and maps. You can download and install them. Every day our database is updated with new skins, add-ons and maps.
Information about Crafty Craft for Minecraft™ publications/services:
All premium features:
- Create unlimieted add-ons and skins
- Install unlimited add-ons and skins
- Use all instruments for creating add-ons and skins
- Use unlimited all new skins and add-ons
- Post unlimited add-ons
- Every week the skins and add-ons database is updated
- No ads
Name, length and prices of our publications/services are:
- Special Offer - first 3 days for free, then you will be charged for $2.99/Week.
- Go Pro Monthly - first 3 days for free, then you will be charged for $15.99/Month.
- Go Pro 3 Months - the price is $39.99/3 Months.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.You can cancel your subscription via this url:
- Term of use: http://craftycraft.develoapper.xyz/terms.html
- Support: http://craftycraft.develoapper.xyz
This is an unofficial application for Minecraft™ Pocket Edition and Minecraft™. This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft™ Name, the Minecraft™ Brand and the Minecraft™ Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines.
A new great update for Crafty Craft! We are updating Crafty Craft constantly to add new features, content and to improve our UI and UX.
- Skin Pack Creator optimized, now you can select the correct model for each skin.
- Added posibility to disable automatic generation of dependencies, this can increase compatibility with other platforms but will need manually to activate second part of addon. (find this feature in the settings)
- Added report button for comments.
- Fixed entity name and exit action button name.
- Fixed boss name for new created bosses
- Added a block feature. How it works: if you report an user addon, he will be banned for you. After our review we will decide to ban it totally or just for you.
- Many bugs, freezes and interface glitches was fixed.
Big thanks for the users who are helping with their reviews. Also we want to say thank you to all users who buy our subscription. With your help we can make the app better and big thanks to all our users for using Craft Craft. We will be very happy to read feedback about our new version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not much love for ores
Hello! So, one day I was searching for Minecraft ripoffs. (Yes I know I’m the only one who does this.) And I discovered crafty craft! I love Minecraft addons. And I love exploring Minecraft caves! Looking for rare ores feels so rewarding, so naturally I wanted more. I started developing a cave update and realized a few things: 1. It is very hard to make cave updates on crafty craft, and 2. Biomes can only be above the ground, meaning I really don’t have a lot to work with! You can also make trees, but they also have to be above the surface. I imagined a beautiful cave with cool green ores and lots of green mushroom trees and tons of vines and fruits coming from the top of the cave! I really wanted to make something like that, but I realized Crafty craft is really limiting for cave explorers that just want something new for just once! Please make a feature that allows you to select the Y level for things other than ores so making new types of caves is easier. Also, please make creating armor easier. I am having a lot of problems with that. It will only let me make the helmet for some odd reason. For now until you add this (Please do) I guess I’ll just have to work with new ores and that’s it. I’m rating this app 4 and a half stars because it’s really great for making other things like a milk addon where you can craft cheese or something like that. I really hope you remove most of the limitations from the best addon maker out there: Crafty craft!
I like it a lot but twelve things you should add and one thing that is a bug for me
First I like it a lot and it is a lot of fun I like making Mod packs and making a community of the Mod pack. The problem is that making sea creatures have not been working for me and thing that should be added is a way to chose what type of tools you can use to make a block get mined faster and make it so you can make your own type of liquid and placable items and then you should make it so you can make your own horses and dragons and throwable items and so you can create your own chest and make it so you change how animals look when you tame them and be able to change the colors of the Collar and make it so you can make your own colors and make it so you can make things like redstone that can connect to redstone and cannot and so can make wires and redstone and you should make it so you can create mods for Java.
I don’t play on Java so I don’t know if you can.
Also another thing good about this app is that it works good on bad devices and this is one of the best Mod creators I ever tried on mobile.
Blockstates and events
Hey! I love Crafty Craft but a few features would be nice. 1. You should be able to make your own custom events along with world procedures, player procedures, and entity procedures. 2. Make custom procedures with math like + signs, - signs, and = signs. 3. I would love if you could make it so we could do 4-5 sides of a block. 4. Make it so we could make custom projectiles. 5. Make it so we could make custom potion effects and potions. 6. Make it so we could name mobs, allow it to be renamed with a name tag, or have it always shows when spawning the mob and not just once. 7. It would be nice if you could make your custom mobs wear armor and hold something in their offhand or main hand. 8. Make it so we could make custom animations for mobs such as making a mob mouth open up. 9. Make it so we could place a block/delete a block if we can make a mob model. 10. Make it so we can have a baby mob of the same type. 11. Make it so we can change a baby mob’s growth speed so for example a baby horse will grow up at a speed rate of 1.0. 12. Make it so we can change mob model and rotate parts of it and an undo button to undo the mob model and start all over again. 13. Final one, but can u guys make it so we can choose the slot the armor piece goes in.
These are all the things I want to be added into the app itself.
Thank you for responding to my review
- CRAFTY TECH, SOCIETATEA CU RASPUNDERE LIMITATA
- 99.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Crafty Tech S.R.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer $2.99
- Crafty Craft Premium $15.99
- 100 Diamonds $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.