Points is an easy to use rewards and Behavior Monitoring App, you can easily reward your children / students for good behavior and keep them motivated, this tool can improve your child's behavior, I developed it to monitor my children's behaviors and it works :) so I decided to publish it and share it with you.
Collected Points can be exchanged for great rewards that you and your children select together, such as each point equals to one dollar or 10 points can be exchanged with one scoop of ice cream or "One Hour Of Internet", and so on.
With a single tap give or take points from any kid on your app. This app has lots of features including:
- Create an account.
- Create a profile for each child.
- Upload Image for each profile.
- Edit or Delete profiles.
- List all children in one place.
- Give or Take Points and write a reason.
- Share child’s profile via email, messages, whatsApp, etc.
- Face ID/Touch ID supported.
- Setup Monthly allowance for all listed profiles.
- View Profile's logs.
- Create / edit / delete your own behavior list.
- Create / edit / delete your own rewards list.
- Give points to all kids with single tap.
- Reward Your Kids
== Kids can view their profiles from any device by scanning QR Code. ==
Supports English and Arabic Languages.
النقاط هي وسيلة سهلة لتطبيق المكافآت ومراقبة سلوك أطفالك أو طلابك ، أهلا بك في تطبيق Points الذي يمكنك من خلاله مكافأة أطفالك على السلوك الجيد و تحفيزهم ، سيساعدك التطبيق على تحسين سلوك طفلك
Fixed sorting behaviors list.
With some users the App crashes when adding points, FIXED
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a five star apps!
Best apps for me and my kids. I only would like to see a way to share points with kids maybe like iMessage app where I send every kid their points by end of the week. Otherwise, its amazing ease to use apps. Totally recommended.
Developer Response ,
Thanks. You can share points with kids. Just click on kid profile and then share profile.
Very nice way to keep track of points
This app is a very good way to keep track of points. My mom started to give me points and had a hard time remembering how many I had. We started writing down the points but who always carry’s a random piece of paper with them?! We went through two apps before this one. We liked it right away. I recommend this app if you want to keep track of points or anything else you call it.
Simple and Easy to use
Great app for managing our kids points system. Simple and easy to setup and use. I wish there was two enhancements.
1. Ability for type ahead searching of behaviors so they are easier to find. We have over 50 behaviors and chores.
2. Ability to access the log data via an api or we hook so we can show the data on a screen our kids can see.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.