► Import your fantasy football league and get a cheatsheet just for you. Every league is different - dominate yours!
► As the fantasy football draft progresses, the cheat sheet updates for your roster's needs and the bye weeks of the players you already drafted.
► The most powerful & hi-tech draft app available from the guys who created the Value-Based Drafting (VBD) fantasy football drafting system:
• Customized to your fantasy football league settings
• Our rankings adapt and react to each pick in your fantasy football draft based on your roster’s needs…
• …and outsmart your opponents by predicting their next moves
• Mock draft to prepare for every scenario - never see the same draft twice
• Review your fantasy football draft with our unique and industry-leading Rate My Team system
• Constant data updates and analysis into September - new projections, ADP, news, rankings, outlooks, depth charts and tags
• Add players to watch or avoid lists, or add notes to their profile
• Player tiers created for you, specifically for your league’s settings
• Depth Charts, Complementary Players list and Upside Projections to highlight sleepers later in the draft
► Supports very advanced fantasy football league settings including:
• Auctions, snake drafts and fully customizable draft orders
• All offensive positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, WR+TE combined, RB/WR flex, RB/WR/TE flex, QB/RB/WR/TE flex, PK)
• IDP (DL, LB, DB, DE, DT, OLB, ILB, CB, S, any IDP)
• TD only
• Multi-flex leagues
• Highly advanced scoring: distance scoring for touchdowns, yardage bonuses, ability to enter fully customizable scoring rules
• Scoring can be defined differently by position (ie TEs = 1.5 PPR, while RBs = 1 PPR)
• Number of teams in your league
• Number of rounds in your draft
► Why is it better than the competition? Only the Fantasy Football Dominator supports…
• ADP that adapts to your league settings (Expected Draft Position)
• Dynamic drafting: the rankings are not just lists, changing as the draft progresses to the needs of your roster
• Advanced and comprehensive customization options for the app’s rankings
• Draft strategy controls that adapt to the progress of the draft - factoring in more upside as your draft progresses
• Full integration with Footballguys Rate My Team: finish a mock (or draft) and get instant feedback to how well you did
• Utilizes the cloud to save settings between your different devices
• Ability to quickly find complementary players that have easy matchups when your studs are on bye or have difficult games
• Editable mock drafts - if you know how a league mate drafts, it’s easy to input their preferences into the app
• Ability to edit weekly weights of the fantasy season so you can put the importance on opponent, playoffs, bye weeks, etc.
• Comprehensive Depth Charts
• Ability to customize using 4 different offensive and 2 different IDP projection sets
• Supports roster limits and minimums by position
• Player rankings and comments from over 40 staffers
• Variable Team Artificial Intelligence (AI) allowing unlimited number of configurations
• True randomness in the AI calculations using a combination of VBD, ADP and randomness for selections
• Ability to customize VBD baselines
• Dynamic Auction Values that change as players are removed from the draft board according to other teams over- or under-paying
• Create Player Shortlists to compare stats, news and rankings side by side
► About Footballguys:
Every site claims self appointed "gurus" or "experts". That's nice. Footballguys claims a proven track record of customers dominating their leagues. Whether it's the high stakes contests like FFPC or NFFC, national contests from ESPN or local leagues around the world, Footballguys customers dominate their leagues.
With a paid staff of 60+ hardcore Football writers and news hounds under contract, we'll put our Staff up against anyone's.
► DOMINATE your league now with the Draft Dominator!
We've optimized Value Based Drafting for 2019 and tweaked our positional analysis algorithms. The Draft Dominator will crush any draft in its path!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Been using various forms of DD for 6 or so years, currently being driven a little nuts by the fact that Rate My Team spits out “Lamar Jackson is out #3 ranked QB which makes him a viable starter if not and exciting one” which just makes it sound like someone can’t stand the guy. Number 3 is exciting! What’s with the bummer take Lamar can’t shake? Outside of that it’s still the best around, y’all with your one and two star reviews need to chill out On The Couch for a few and re-evaluate some stuff.
Draft Dominator for iPad
The scoring system of the App doesn’t support any of the bonus features of my league’s scoring system. So, the rankings are significantly off. The Classic Version for Windows allows for tweaks to the scoring system that more accurately reflect the final results in my league each year, and it also allows for adjustments that mimic the drafting tendencies of the owners against whom I have been playing for more than 20 years. (Using the old system, I’ve never missed the playoffs since DD was first available.) So, I’m staying with the classic version. If I could tweak the scoring, rather than simply sync to the league site (MFL), I think I would use the new version.
On the plus side, the instant access to the strength of schedule and individual player analysis is awesome. (I may still use this part during my draft.) The graphics are excellent, and the instant re-ranking is also a great aspect of this program. I also appreciate the warning about bye week conflicts, although occasionally it isn’t correct.
Developer Response ,
Absolutely you can tweak the scoring!! Just go to the Edit Scoring option and you can override the scoring that was imported from MFL. 2 star ratings kill us in the app store, so as a long time Footballguy please get in contact with us rather than hurting us this way - firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be glad to assist.
I’ve used these apps for the past four seasons and enjoyed it. This year the pre draft rankings were completely off base in comparison with top sites. I read a negative review with similar concerns, but it received a reply asking to reach out to the help desk before writing a poor review since they are detrimental to the team who build this app.
So I wrote in two weeks before my draft multiple times with zero response. I end up prepping through other channels but still set up Dominator to use during the draft. A few hours before the draft I get a response I don’t see stating everything is fixed. When the draft starts and I open my league everything was set back to default, this hurting my draft and the experience overall.
I ask for a refund, they say no since i bought through Apple and to ask them. I’m told by Apple that it’s the developers issue not theirs. So here’s my two cents and what I feel a necessary negative review.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sportsguys LLC
- 37.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Footballguys 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Draft Dominator Premium 2019 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.