Create your own authentic 8-bit songs and sound effects by adding a timeline of notes, or an arrangement of loops. Share your awesome tunes with friends by exporting to an AAC audio file, 6502 ASM6 assembly code, or an NES ROM file!
4 channels are available:
- Square Wave 1
- Square Wave 2
- Triangle Wave
Each channel can play one note (or noise event) at a time. Square wave channels have 4 duty cycle parameters. and the noise channel has 32 adjustable noise presets. These parameters, as well as volume, are all adjustable at the channel or individual note level. Several example songs are included if you're just getting started and want to learn more.
- Dark mode and light mode
- Adjustable tempo
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Drag and drop support for notes and loops
- 5 different zoom levels in editor
- Files app support
- Export to AAC audio file
- Export to 6502 ASM6 code
- Export to NES ROM (.nes) file
- Fixed an issue that could occur when starting playback from non-zero position in timeline
- Fixed an issue where text could overlap on notes containing a sharp or flat pitch and a duty cycle value
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.