Fika is the mental fitness and skills development platform for businesses and educational institutes. It’s free for users but only if your company, university or college is a partner. If you’re unsure if your organisation is a partner please contact them directly.
Short courses with 5 minute mental fitness exercises can make a huge difference to your life by boosting your confidence and focus, increasing your motivation and positivity, helping you to identify and harness your purpose and meaning, making you more flexible and resilient, strengthening your connections and giving you the skills to manage and even benefit from stress.
Our mental fitness courses are designed by leading academics and psychologists and backed by decades of secondary evidence from multiple psychological sciences and our own primary research.
Fika exercises are proven to improve mental health by increasing positive emotion, life satisfaction, self-belief and reducing negative emotion.
Our mission is to mainstream mental fitness, improve core skills, reduce the risk of mental health decline and help our users to flourish.
We facilitate the practice of the 7 skills of mental fitness which are stress management, confidence, focus, motivation, connections, positivity and meaning.
An understanding and practice of these skills is key for emotional self-management and self-control and contributes to success in all aspects of life including academic, career, social, health and relationships as well as delivering positive mental health benefits.
Get mentally fit to improve performance with Fika
- Learn the 7 skills of mental fitness: Stress management, confidence, focus, motivation, connections, positivity and meaning - and apply this learning to your life
- As featured in The Metro, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Love Sport Radio, Sky News, Huffington Post, BBC Radio London…
- Just 5 minutes, 3 times per week can make a huge difference to your life
- Learn from peers, athletes, influencers and our expert psychologist
- Share tips and motivation with others in the Fika community
- Develop your skills through audio, video, reading and doing
- Unlock awards and track your progress
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using Fika. This update contains improvements to onboarding, enhancements to courses, and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun and light-weight
The Fika programme is light-weight so you can quickly do mindfulness and emotional fitness training in a few minutes each day. I really like this as it doesn't feel like a big investment and makes it more likely that I'll start a "workout." Also, the illustrations are great and has a friendly feel.
Nice variety. And effective.
I like the mix of text, audio and video to explain these mental fitness techniques and the short and clear exercises feel really beneficial
Never written a review before but this is such a good app, really helps for uni students 👍
- Fika Community Limited
- 37.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Fika Community Limited.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium $3.99
- premium content $48.99
- premium content $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.