If you were to ask me if you should try The Last Train for yourself, I’d say absolutely. The Last Train is a game you need to try for yourself. The story is compelling, the narrative is great and the graphics and music are top-notch.
Get ready to go on an adventure of a Lifetime!!
The Last Train is a Survival Adventure Game where you take the role of one of the last surviving train pilot in a post World War 2 America. The game is set in Alternate History, post the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings. In this emotional journey, the story explores how war affects ordinary citizens who want to go about their day to day lives, not just the brave soldiers who fight on the front lines.
As a train pilot you are tasked to go around the country to help as many people as you can. Will you help the remaining survivors reach their families, help the terminally ill or will you be greedy and make the most out of the dire situation by hoarding all the supplies you get from them? All the decisions that you take will shape the story and affect the world around you.
The game has been built from the ground up to make use of all the unique iOS features. Immerse yourself in the game with the power of the iPhone’s Haptic Engine. The game has been optimised for both iPhones and iPads keeping the design principles and experience of both the devices in mind. If you are playing the game on iOS 14, experience true capabilities of the Game Center, compete with your friends on the leaderboards, challenge them to complete achievements. These are just a few of the additions we’ve made for the iOS version of the game. The definitive edition contains all the additional DLC’s that were there in the original version of the game.
- Unique Survival Adventure Gameplay
- Engaging storyline that is tailor-made for you based on your decisions
- Explore over 20 different cities in the United States
- Deep Crafting, Cooking and Train upgrading systems
- Highly Interactive Scavenging Gameplay
- Over 150 unique characters with their own backstories and rewards
- Features a Grim and Dark Art style
- Over 15 Cutscenes to immerse you into the game world we've created
- 2 Game Modes to play through: a Story Mode and a Sandbox Mode
- Original Soundtrack by Fat Cat Productions
- Male and Female Voice Over narration
- Compete with your friends on the Sandbox Mode Leaderboard
- GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards
Pay once to get the full Last Train experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics! All future updates included.
Supported languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
If you encounter any problem, please contact us at https://www.smashgamestudios.com/contact-us
Fixed some minor bugs to improve the performance of the game.
We want to thank you all for all the love and support during the launch.
We are planning to add more content to the game. You can reach out to us with your feedback/suggestions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just completed my first play through, and it left me more confused than satisfied. My character just died out of nowhere from radiation poisoning. The only time I ever entered radiated zones, I was wearing a hazmat suit. And that was only three times. Doesn’t make sense at all.
The game is pretty, but it just feels incomplete. Nothing happens. At all. The writing isn’t even that impactful, I didn’t feel moved by this game emotionally like I expected to be. There are no life lessons to learn here. It’s really just a simple crafting game with extra steps. If you’re over the age of 12, this game isn’t for you.
There’s also no real point to it, and not much explanation. It’s super repetitive and super easy. I finished with like 60 extra fuels and meals on normal mode.
My stars go to the game design, but not the actual game play. One of the most boring games I’ve played in a while.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Smash Game Studios LLP
- 452.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Smash Game Studios
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.