Welcome to Story time - record audio books.
Does your toddler ask you to read them the same book every night at bedtime?
If that's driving you crazy this app is for you.
Kids want repetition, this help them to understand sequences and also anticipate what is going to happen in the story, a familiar book can also comfort your toddler.
With this app, you can turn Any Kid's Book Into an Audio Book in minutes and your toddler can listen to it as many times as they want. Repeated exposure helps children encode and remember from these sources.
You can use this app for:
* Record stories for bedtime, when you are traveling, or when your toddler wants to be comforted
* When you want some alone time while your little one wanting story time. The little one would enjoy listening to their favorite books with the most soothing voice.
* Sing a song and record it.
* Have your child listen to a book multiple times and ask them to read the book to you.
* Add some silly voices for the characters
* For older kids who can read, you can turn this into read along books!
* Be creative!!
We have improved the onboarding process!!
Ratings and Reviews
Wish it did more
I would like for my family to be able to access the app so they can record books and I can play those for my baby. And in the App Store it shows there is a setting button but my app does not have that. I can only record and play books I’ve recorded. It says up to six family members can have access to the app but I have looked everywhere trying to figure out how and there is no share button. I’ve looked in my phone settings and nothing. I was a little disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the support! We are working hard to add the sharing feature so your little ones can enjoy the stories from remote family :)
That Apple didn’t make this is a travesty
This app works. Period. It offers EVERYTHING you could want in a bedtime story solution. I would even be willing to allow data access so that I could create storybooks on my end to send to another device (her mom’s phone) so that my daughter could have story time by me on demand. That would make this great for divorcees or troops overseas. And it would be something I’d gladly pay for.
Can’t recommend this highly enough! Please add an audio export feature for audio backups, if possible.
Highly innovative we have 3 month old twins and it calms them and they actually follow along when we listen the artwork is great and the music helps them stay calm and focused. I think it’s extremely useful and could be great as a series of books that advance with children’s age.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Clarita Ogar
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Clarita Ogar
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.