A new journey unfolds!
- Unlock Hidden Strengths to face stronger enemies!
Rewards & Events for New Knights
- 5 star Hero Select Summon Chest
- 4 star Dark Hero Freyja
- Through the New User Event, acquire a wealth of rewards, including Divine Summon Scroll(5 star Hero) & 5 star Hero Lilith!
About Kingdom of Heroes
- Legit Turn-based RPG!!
Turn-based tactical battle on a hexagon battlefield!
Engage in thrilling strategy with your Heroes' every turn!
Stop Ingway's evil plans by overcoming your limits!
A story of Arthur uncovering the plot against the Kingdom of Avalon!
- Amazing illustrations you want to collect!
Beautiful illustrations, unique costumes, and flashy skills!
Enjoy Kingdom of Heroes, a top quality game!
- Game Contents
- Test the limits of your Heroes! : Tower of Arrogance
- Collect Heroes from each Element and test their limits! : Elemental Tower
- Acquire the best Runes for your Heroes! : Rune Dungeon
- Dominate your opponents with your very own Hero line-up : Arena
- Awaken the hidden powers of your Heroes : Awakening Valley
- Collect Hero Pieces to summon Heroes : Rift Dungeon
- Join a Guild and participate in Guild Raids to fight daily bosses and triumph in Guild Wars with comrades
- Defeat the all powerful conquistador from a different realm : Alter Realm
- Explore the endless Labyrinth and fight against enemies that become more powerful! : Labyrinth
Can be played on a tablet.
- Official Community
Check out the most recent news of Kingdom of Heroes!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nwz.koh/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KOH_Neowiz
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kingdom_of_heroes
- Discord: https://discord.gg/rQg8bQG
WE ARE NEOWIZ, AND WE LOVE GAMES.
1. Limited-Time Real-Time Arena #2 (Event)
2. New Hero "Oliver" Update
3. Added Hidden Strengths to Heroes (Belphegor, Rajah, Amon, Furfur)
4. New Hero Promotional Feature Update
5. New Costume Update
6. Fixed bugs and made various improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Really a great game for semi casual tactics players. I feel it helps you out fairly well along the story and isnt fully p2p. I find myself using different units in different situations and there are no “must have or you cant compete”. Can be casual or intense just depends on how much you want to put it.
Ps found best way to make in game currency is to sell runes and run the dungeon. Gems early complete the paths (also helps with scrolls and upgrades)
My only complaint is endgame gets brutal when you start to run out of acomplishments. Its basically impossible to get 5 star units without paying real cash. For example I was underwhelmed when I beat every story mode level and difficulty and got a crappy scroll and a few gems. Or finishing the 100th floor of normal tower and not getting a guaranteed 5 star... I mean common.
But enough complaining, I do enjoy this one and you will to!!!
Pretty fun and great drop rates
I am really enjoying this game. I love tactical type games and this one fits the bill perfectly. I already got two 5star drops from the normal gem currency you can accumulate thru gameplay. I haven’t spent a dime yet, but I’m going to throw some loot their way, great game so far... loving it.
Edit: After playing for awhile the drop rates are hideous, I think I was extremely lucky in the beginning. After my last multiple pulls on gems you only get the one 4star hero, but you are guaranteed that one anyway. I have yet to see a 4 or 5 star pull on the red crystals. Always 3star. The amount of pulls you would need to power up a hero to full and get them to 6 star are crazy. But there are multiple people in the arena with three or four fully powered hero’s, needless to say you can’t win against them at all. I still think the game is fun, but if you want to be able to go toe to toe with higher ups in arena, be prepared to fork over hundreds of dollars to maybe get close to where they are at. Maybe a thousand or two. It’s crazy.
Decent but could’ve been great
Artwork and gameplay doesn’t match. If that was even a bit closer I’d have to say this game would be a keeper. Another thing is segregating dark/light units from the rest of the gacha was a stupid move imo. It’s forcing your small player base into getting fire/water/wood units. Shouldn’t be that way. Rewards make you feel like you’re getting somewhere but you’re not. 1-3 gems a reward and it’s 300 to do a full 10x summon. I’ve done about 4 summons and not a single 5* from that. Should tell you something and my only 5* was a free ticket they give you but the tickets only allow fire/water/wood units. It’s a really easy game to learn, interface is nice and simple, tactics level is amateur/intermediate.
All I can see is this being a cash grab game and quickly off the market for a remake. They’ll switch things up and release it under another title.
Also after I did my first initial review which disappeared my game also stopped working and my account doesn’t exist (linked both to my Apple acc and my FB acc)... lol. Cool. So from a 2* I’m dropping a 1*. I’m using an iPhone 11 Pro Max. Should be zero issues.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NEOWIZ Corporation
- 2.3 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © NEOWIZ All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Event Pack 1 $0.99
- Daily Event Pack2 $4.99
- Kingdom Pass Pack $26.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.