The International Society of Posture and Gait Research (ISPGR), is a staff-supported, member driven organization with 500+ members located in over 20 countries around the world.
The society provides a multidisciplinary forum for basic and clinical scientists, provides member benefits and holds regular meetings in order to:
- Present and discuss the latest research and clinical findings relating to the control of posture and gait and related disorders.
- Facilitate interaction between members who meet from all corners of the globe.
- Promote the broad discipline of posture and gait research.
• Updated show information
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- De Armond & Associates Management Ltd
- 103.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Core-Apps, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.