Take care of a group of travelers on a post-apocalyptic road-trip across the United States in this turn-based survival game. Fight scary creatures, rescue stranded survivors, and scavenge for supplies like fuel, first aid kits, and weapons. Decide where to go next, whether it's upgrading this wrecked car, or rescuing that dog. Just remember, there are consequences for every action. Get ready for close calls, dramatic escapes, hard choices, arguing about whether or not that dog gets rescued, and the end of the world.
- Always keep fuel in the tank. Stay away from the creatures. Be careful. Be quiet.
- Loud sounds attract trouble, and there's no way you can fight them all. Grab as much gas as you can, rescue that trapped stranger, and get back in the car before it's too late.
- Travel West, through grasslands, over mountains, across deserts, and to even stranger places. Every level, roadmap, and character is randomly generated, so each trip is new.
- Equip dozens of items, including medkits, shields, axes, potted plants, scavenged armor, and luggage racks.
- A completely new end of the world from Finji (Canabalt, Night in the Woods).
This update contains gameplay improvements and fixes for bugs found from the Apple Arcade beta launch. These changes include:
* Overhauled on-boarding sequence for first-time players to better introduce the game
* Tweaks to handling of certain equipment to improve gameplay
* Invert axes options now affects all methods of control
* Improved button input handling for smoother inputs when using a controller
* Fixes for some buggy interactions with specific items
* Updated dialogue skipping options for mundane conversations
* Fixed some dialogue inconsistencies
* Updated credits with a link for OpenDyslexic
* Improved touch detection on buttons
* Improved missed taps when selecting some actions
* Fixed issue with camera panning occasionally jumping into a strange position
* Fixed action buttons not being properly highlighted when using a controller on iPad
* Fixed being unable to access camera mode on Xbox One or PS4 controllers using the View or Share button
* Fixed instances where the UI may be obscured by the notch on iPhone X/Xs/Xr models
* Increased sizes of UI elements such as buttons and text on smaller screen sizes
* Fixed invert X/Y axes for camera controls not working
* Improved fidelity of UI elements on larger screens
* And even more improvements and bug fixes!
- Finji, LLC
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Overland™, Finji® and regal weasel and crown logo are trademarks of Finji, LLC Copyright © 2019 Finji, LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.