Let you stream and organize music, build playlists, share music with friends, and more. IT'S FREE! Download iMusic • Now!
Search for any song, artist, track, album, mixtape...
Trending and Featured playlists are updated regularly.
● Seamlessly listen to millions of free songs.
● Quick Search - suggest keywords while searching.
● Get all the hits worldwide and in your country.
● Browse familiar music categories.
● Browse trending list - never miss a good fresh tune.
● Play Audio and Video at highest quality.
● Support both Audio and Video playing mode.
● Playback controls & track info - use iMusic with headphones and speakers!
● Full featured in app media player: repeat one/all, shuffle...
● Create & Manage Playlists - Easy to Add/Remove any song, Unlimited Playlist...
It's clear that iMusic is the best music experience on the App Store. Download it now!
Your 5star ratings & comments support us to improve the features.
Thanks for using iMusic! This update contains multiple bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Play Music Background
• Move Music in Playlist
• Shuffle in Playlist
Ratings and Reviews
I only got this app because my favorite music app (musi) was deleted. This app is honestly great BUT my only issue and necessity for a music app is multitasking on my phone and still being able to listen to the music, as well as turning off my phone and seeing the music on my lock screen. Reason being, it’s more convenient for me when I’m at school so I can just listen to my music discreetly and not have to go on my phone to change the song while I’m in class. I used to use musi and it met ALL my very simple requirements.
Musi was better
This app is just so frustrating to me. I hate how you don’t have a library like you had in Musi, where you can easily see all the songs that you added. It also alphabetically put your songs in order. This app is just so irritating and it legitimately gave me a headache. Ever since I got the app (a few hours ago) it sometimes crashes when I play a song. It also doesn’t let me add the same song to another playlist quickly, but instead I have to search the song again. This was also frustrating because that meant I had to go back and search every song I wanted to put into my other playlist. Musi was much more polished than iMusic and I’m really sad that they deleted Musi. Deleted this app, and I’ll probably never use it again.
I’m not super happy with this app. The search isn’t that great, and when you have a playlist it plays most recently added to least. I don’t like that. I think it should be like recently added at the bottom of your playlist. Speaking of which, I can’t get playlists on here. I think there should be playlists. I tried to get the Hamilton playlist and it did not work. Same with beauty and the beast. Anyway, still an okay app, but it could be better.
- Casiano Fabio
- 52.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Musica Tube
- In-App Purchases
- iMusic | Unlimited Music $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.