India’s first & only complete range of Ecocert ( France ) Certified Organic brand, Juicy Chemistry was co-founded by Pritesh & Megha Asher in 2014, with a goal to provide effective skin care products formulated with the purest and the most nutrient rich ingredients nature has to offer.
Our philosophy is pretty simple. It’s in our motto; it’s in everything we do – “simplified skincare”. Unlike commercial brands that often mislead consumers about the “greenness” of their products, our products are both clean & effective, and give our clients a cosmetic experience as close to what nature intended.
WHAT YOU DON’T GET WHEN YOU CHOOSE JUICY CHEMISTRY
One of the best things about choosing an Organic skin care product is what you don’t get in your products!
Juicy Chemistry is committed to ensuring our products are free of:
• Sulfates Sulfates and sulfonates are surfactants or cleansing agents and used to create foam. Juicy Chemistry uses absolutely no surfactants, not even plant derived cleansing agents or surfactants
• Parabens Parabens are preservative agent that is known to be controversial and not widely used. Juicy Chemistry uses absolutely no preservatives, not even the ones that are approved by COSMOS for use in natural and organic products.
• Synthetic fragrances and colours Juicy Chemistry only uses only organic essential oils to scent our products, and the products reflect a natural colour derived from the ingredients.
• GMO’s Also known as genetically modified organisms. Juicy Chemistry products are always GMO-free.
• Glycols Known as a solvent and/or preserving agent that adds emolliency and keeps the product from drying out. Juicy Chemistry uses naturally-derived botanical oils in place of glycol based ingredients.
• Silicones Used in skincare to smooth and blend formulas, but known not to be skin friendly. Juicy Chemistry uses naturally-derived oils and botanical butters to create smooth and silky textures.
• Mineral Oil Known as a heavy based moisturising agent derived from petroleum that is occlusive upon the skin. Juicy Chemistry does not use any petroleum based products because of the potential harmful effects on the skin and environment.
• Petrochemicals (petroleum, paraffin) Similar to Mineral Oil, they are known not to be skin friendly and potentially harmful. As an alternative Juicy Chemistry uses naturally derived plant based waxes.
• PEG’s Known as polyethylene glycol that is used as an emulsifier and/or solvent. Juicy chemistry uses alternatives derived from natural plant based gums and waxes.
• Animal derived ingredients All Juicy chemistry products are Proudly Vegan Certified as we do not use any animal derived ingredients, not even Bees’wax, Goat’s milk. Honey etc (ex.Our organic deodarants)
• Plastic Microbeads Controversial exfoliating materials used in facial or body scrubs that are potentially harmful to the environment and wildlife. Juicy Chemistry uses naturally derived exfoliating particles such as Ground Oatmeal, Bamboo and Diatomaceous Earth powders, Sugar and salt.
• T.E.A Also known as Triethanolamine which is a pH adjusting agent known to be toxic.
• D.E.A Diethanolamine is a wetting or foaming agent used in cleansing products. Juicy Chemistry uses no such foaming agents in its product formulations
• Phthalates (DEP) Controversial chemical based solvents used to extend the scent of a synthetic fragrance. Juicy chemistry only uses pure Certified Organic essential oils which add light scent and skin benefit.
• Formaldehyde derivatives A bi-product of preserving agents and known to cause irritation and sensitivity. Juicy chemistry does not allow formaldehyde derivatives.
By following the COSMOS guidelines surrounding organic ingredients and sustainable packaging, all Juicy Chemistry products are non-GMO verified, cruelty free, vegan and free of any added herbicides or pesticides.
Enhanced shopping experience
- Pritesh Asher
- 74.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Pritesh Asher All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.