The new NBA 2K companion app has arrived! MyNBA2K20 is packed with features, including the ability to scan your face into NBA 2K20 from your mobile device, opportunities to earn Virtual Currency, and a collectible card battling game with daily objectives to earn great rewards!
INTEGRATION WITH NBA 2K20
• Scan yourself into NBA 2K20 on Xbox One and PS4 using your mobile device.
• Daily opportunities to earn Virtual Currency for NBA 2K20 on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam.
• View the daily schedule and upcoming event posters for NBA 2K20.
CARD BATTLE MODES
• Collect your favorite NBA superstars from the past and present and challenge other gamers across the globe in a variety of modes.
• Many ways to play with Quick Game, PVP, Reigning Threes, and the returning Champions game modes.
DAILY AND WEEKLY EVENTS
• Complete daily missions for in-game rewards.
• Compete for top cards in weekly events including King of the Court, Gauntlet, and Rivals Clash.
• Uncover the secret draft board pattern for extra rewards!
Ratings and Reviews
Please let us stay signed in
If you’ve played this fame in previous years you’ll know what to expect. Nothing has changed but the menus and the look of the cards.
And I mean nothing has changed. The Milwaukee Bucks court is still red and green even though they switched from that court years ago. If you want the VC that comes with it you need to login EVERY DAY. Hope your email and password are short because it’ll get annoying real fast.
Just wish they’d put some effort into this app. You don’t need a ton, just some minor tweaks and this would be a much better experience.
Always loved this app since you guys made the first one, “champion” mode aka season mode needs to go back to the original y’all had it. Need to update player images a bit faster but I understand the season hasn’t started so some pics in new uniforms are harder to attain. Aside from that the app is definitely still entertaining, the credits should be a bit easier to come by because there’s not too much reason to invest money into the app itself because you’re limited with your VC winnings but for the most part just making the app into more. It should tie in with the game a bit more for example you have a phone in the recent 2K games why not mention the app and connect then more in depth
2k needs to bring back the auction house! I’m tired of relying on the draft board to get cards that I don’t even want. I want the ability to choose players that I want on my roster not just simply leave it to chance. I never get cards that I want from the draft board or even from the events, just trashy players that I don’t like. Also the ability to improve each statistical category for your cards by feeding that stat with other cards like they used to have was pretty cool, especially for the champions event. It’s almost impossible to be successful in king of the court without this feature. All in all 2k has made a lot of changes over the years with the app and the past couple years have been garbage! The older 2k apps were way better just like the game itself. 2k is whack!
- 2K Sports
- 342.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Published by 2K. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Credits Pack $1.99
- Medium Credits Pack $4.99
- Large Credits Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.