Join the MIDNIGHT MOVIE SOCIETY and gain access to a film library of shocking underground, outrageous gore, creature features, cult classics and much more! Those with a taste for the weirdest and wildest reaches of genre cinema will not be disappointed!
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Midnight Movie Society on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your Apple Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://www.midnightmoviesociety.com/tos
Enhancements to My List functionality
Added ability to flag inappropriate comments
Enhancements to video player sizing functionality for abnormal aspect ratios
Added in-app support request form
Enhanced subtitle support
Subtitle preference setting now persists across all videos
Enhanced support request functionality
Fixed a bug with Extras not displaying properly
Fixed a bug causing issues when using Voiceover
Fixed a bug that could cause buffering icons to appear when playing videos offline
Ratings and Reviews
Review no rating
I would rate this app, but it would be unfair at this point. It has a gorgeous selection of horror films. Especially extreme titles. The only problem is I can’t get any of the movies to play. I know this just came out two days ago and it still needs work. Just please fix this issue and I will rate when appropriate.
This looks promising since you can download movies for travel. I wish I could do that with Shudder. Still needs a lot of work and without an AppleTV app, it’s not something I would use regularly. Hopefully they will get it out soon. Movies selection looks better than Screambox.
Great selection that I am unable to watch because my email isn’t subscribed when it is?! When it works I’m sure it will be great!
- Music Video Distributors, Inc
- 79.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Music Video Distributors, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- MMS Subscription $4.99
- MMS Subscription $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.