Play almost any video format on iPhone, iPad.
No need to convert file before play.
AirPlay and automatically download subtitles support
** Connect to many devices
Browse and play videos/music on your Router with hard drive, PC, Mac, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive
** Connect to cloud storage services
Support Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, browse and stream videos like local file
** Supported Video formats
** Supported Audio formats
** Supported Subtitle formats
** Automatically download subtitles
Use your own subtitle files and matching subtitles powered by opensubtitles
** AirPlay & Google Cast & External Display
- Play, download, manage media file from network shares
- SMB/CIFS/Samba multi protocol version support
- Airplay playback
- Play 4k videos smoothly
- Keep playing videos when screen is locked
- Support multiple aspect ratios
- 0.1x-2.0x continuously playback speed control
- Multiple soundtrack selection
- Embedded/External subtitle selection
- Change Subtitle Font Appearance, Size and Color
- Play bluray(Blue-Ray) directory
- Artwork and metadata automatically match and download
TMDb is a community maintained movie, tv and actor database, where are LumiPlayer fetch media metadata and artwork from.
- Seek & Controlling Volume & Brightness with Gestures
- Video out via Digital AV (HDMI) or VGA adapter
# bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- fangyu zhou
- 65.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © CannedRocket.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.