A tale of noble souls…
SWORD ART ONLINE: ALICIZATION RISING STEEL is SAO’s newest anime RPG game. Based off of the Alicization story arc from the Sword Art Online anime manga series, guide Kirito, Eugeo, and friends in their quest to save Alice and all of Underworld from new and dangerous threats.
This epic JRPG adventure set in the virtual world of Sword Art Online combines stunning new anime-like motion with a unique Spirit Battle System to add an original strategic twist on the classic turn-based anime RPG gameplay formula. Sap the enemy spirit to help defend against their attacks or gather spirit for your team to build up your own powerful attacks and take down the mightiest of foes. This unique feature helps shape exciting and unique RPG battles just like in the anime series!
UNIQUE RETELLING OF THE SAO ALICIZATION STORY
• Experience this JRPG adventure as Kirito and Eugeo explore the Underworld to rescue Alice
• Battle against familiar foes such as the Goblin Ugachi, Pontifex Quinella, and Emperor Vector
• Explore exclusive content unique to SWORD ART ONLINE: ALICIZATION RISING STEEL
STRATEGIC TURN-BASED ANIME RPG BATTLES!
• Featuring an original Spirit-based take on classic turn-based anime RPG gameplay
• Link Assault, Break, or Charge Sword Skills to effectively attack the enemy
• Wield beloved weapons such as the Blue Rose Sword, Fragrant Olive Sword, and Elucidator!
BATTLE USING POWERFUL INCARNATE SKILLS
• Charge up your gauge to devastate foes with powerful Incarnate Skills
• Link Sword Skills in a Switch Combination for even more damage
• Deal the finishing blow with the ultimate Final Attack from your SAO party!
COLLECT SAO ALICIZATION CHARACTERS
• Collect SAO anime characters from the Alicization Story arc
• From Integrity Knights such as Eydis, to Swordcraft Academy pages Ronie and Tiese and many more are available to join your team
THE WORLD OF SAO COMES TOGETHER
• Guest starring anime manga characters from Sword Art Online, Alfheim Online, & Gun Gale Online
• From Asuna, Klien, Sinon, Agil, to Yuuki, many fan-favorites join this epic anime RPG adventure
• Join SAO characters you know and love to form the ultimate assault team
SWORD ART ONLINE: ALICIZATION RISING STEEL contains the best SAO mix of the manga novels, anime series, and original content all in one epic anime RPG adventure! What are you waiting for? The fate of the virtual world rests in your hands! LINK START!!!
■ Official Website
■ Official Facebook
This application is distributed under the official rights from the license holder.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Website:
By downloading or installing this app, you agree to the BANDAI
NAMCO Entertainment Terms of Service.
Terms of Service:
This game contains some items available for in-app purchase
that can enhance gameplay and speed up your progress. In-app
purchases can be disabled in your device settings, see
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201304 for more details.
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Typical gacha game
Very F2P friendly at the beginning due to massive cube resources, daily login bonuses that are exclusive to new players, and around 5-6 free 4 star character right off the bat as long as you login every day for a month. A discord server has multiple people active at most times that are willing to help guide new players through the game, as well as help them find a new guild. There are a ton of guides and tutorials in the discord that show the best route way to use resources and the best characters to scout for beginners. Game gets very slow once you complete the story on normal and hard mode, and finish all of the cathedral bonus missions. After that, you mainly just wait for events and banners to pop up and hope that you somehow scrape together enough cubes without having to break out your credit card to help you scout a new character. Besides the fact that Bandai wants you to P2P, you shouldn’t have too much trouble staying F2P if you’re not a character simp or not playing the game competitively. Beware of whales, it’s nearly impossible for F2P to get top 5 in ranking event brackets because some people spend massive amounts of money on this game. Otherwise, graphics are beautiful, storyline is great if you desire more SAO content, and this game should keep you entertained for at least a month.
Had a small issue where I accidentally used my exchange weapon they give you for being a new player to limit break itself thinking it was a cool free weapon they gave you. Realized my mistake and that those rainbow weapons are for exchanging in for a real weapon...I wrote to Bandai and they regret to inform me there’s nothing they can do. A million dollar company can’t do anything for a new player who WAS going to spend money and keep playing but now is completely turned off by this company. I’m not asking for a refund of money, I’m not asking for a free character or weapon pull, I only asked for them to take back the limit broken one which is useless now and let me have the exchange weapon i was supposed to get. They do this on purpose...now I will never got the free weapon that all new players are entitled to. I’m sure that’s too much to ask the worlds current largest toy company worth $6.4 Billion dollars. I miss when gaming used to be about the player and not the money. I have no problem paying (and I have) for things in this game. But this was different, this was an honest mistake that would have cost them no money at all to fix. I hate Bandai now.
I have tried nearly all games by Bandai Namco and loved them all but I have to say this one truly takes the cake. Too many games nowadays focus on creating more and more units with the same system and effects but this game has added breath-taking animations and even made a moving animation at town with character lines for each character even when a very popular game such as azur lane only made a select few actually move and quickly made the rest with just have lines with no movement. Truly this game is amazing and enjoyable with its own unique twist to keep the game fun as well as visually appealing.
Edit: as far as gameplay goes I think they nailed the difficulty level too many games let u skip all the beginner content but in this game players cant just skip to lvl 100 exp grinding and instantly be able to one hit most of the story, u got to think and it gives u the time to do so with its turn base system which I absolutely love
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- 4 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- ©2017 REKI KAWAHARA/KADOKAWA CORPORATION AMW/SAO-A Project ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Developed by WFS
- In-App Purchases
- 1st only - Diamond Cube A $0.99
- Diamond Cube F $79.99
- Diamond Cube B $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.