1. Unlock the bicycles of the bike-sharing service.
2. Shows at a glance the status of the nearest bike port and the number of bicycles available from your current location.
3. Check the necessary information (bicycle number and passcode) for the ride according to the status (not reserved, reserved, or in use) immediately.
4. After returning the bike, you can check the usage history to see the usage fee.
How to use the service
First, register as a member. Please register after installing the application.
*For details on fee plans for bicycle use, please check the service website.
=Searching for a bike port
Find the bike port you want to use and reserve a bike.
After registering your card key or smartphone key from the account menu, touch the "START" button or "Start" button to unlock the key and use the bicycle. We hope you will use it.
*Please check the remaining battery capacity as a guide.
=Before riding the bike at the port
Please check the remaining battery level, brake effectiveness, bell, and tire pressure.
Please adjust the saddle height and ride safely.
=Unlocking the bike
Bicycles in the port are locked.
Please open the application and reserve a bicycle from the port details or select the type of key from the "Unlock" menu, then follow the instructions below to start using the bicycle.
*The unlocking method differs depending on the type of bicycle key.
1. for square keys: press the "START" button on the bicycle operation panel and enter the passcode (4 digits) when making a reservation to unlock the bicycle.
2. For round keys: Press the "START" button on the bicycle control panel, read the QR code, and unlock the bicycle.
3. in case of a registered card key (IC card) or smartphone key: hold the card directly over the bicycle to borrow it.
Go to the cycle port, manually lock the bike, and press the "ENTER" button on the bicycle operation panel to complete the return.
*When returning the bicycle, please pay attention to the restrictions on the number of bicycles parked and the time limit for use.
Credit card payment is accepted.
Some businesses accept docomo payment.
Bicycle sharing is convenient for commuting to work, school, riding around town, and sightseeing.
What is bike sharing?
It is a bicycle sharing service that allows you to rent a bicycle when you want to ride it and return it where you want to go.
Notes on using this service
This application is free of charge.
*To use this application, you will need to have an Internet connection. Please note that packet communication overseas can be expensive.
Packet communication charges will be incurred when using the application, so a fixed packet rate service contract is recommended.
This application uses the location information of the device.
Please refer to the separate service website for the fee plan.
・Display the port map without logging in, such as before registering an account.
・Ability to switch the number of units that can be returned or checked out.
・Add and change port pins.
Ratings and Reviews
STOP THE ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATIONS
Sending advertisements through push notifications is in violation of Apple’s App Store policies. And moreover, it’s just disrespectful to your users, especially since they CAN’T BE DISABLED.
3.1.7 Advertising: Display advertising should be limited to your main app binary, and should not be included in extensions, App Clips, widgets, notifications, keyboards, watchOS apps, etc.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DOCOMO BIKESHARE, INC.
- 33.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © DOCOMO BIKE SHARE, INC. All Rights Reserved.