The ADS Connect app gives you full control of your home or business security system so you can remotely arm or disarm the system wherever you are on any mobile device. But it does far more than just keep you safe. ADS Connect gives you remote control of your smart home devices, including lights, locks, thermostats, appliances, garage doors, video doorbells and other security cameras. Plus, you’ll receive notifications for instant awareness so you can best protect what matters most, all from the ADS Connect app.
• Arm/disarm your security system
• Lock and unlock doors
• See what’s happening at your home or business
• Cancel or verify alarms with live video and recorded clips
• Program multiple security and Z-Wave modules as “Favorites” to all respond to a single command
• Set up Favorite Actions to trigger Favorites upon arming and disarming events throughout the day
• Create a virtual boundary (Geofence) and activate Favorites or other notifications upon entry or exit
• Receive notifications for specific events that matter most to you
• Search your complete system event history
• Turn lights on and off
• Open and close garage doors
• View and control Z-Wave devices using a photo or a security camera
Video Doorbell Compatibility
• See, hear and speak to visitors at your door, even if you’re not home
• Arm and disarm your system plus activate Favorites, all from the app's Doorbell view
• Download and save recorded clips from smart doorbells to your mobile devices and share clips via text or email with the authorities or neighbors
The Ideal Business Tool
ADS Connect allows you to manage your business, wherever you are and whenever the need arises.
• Fully manage user codes and credentials
• Track zone activity counts in retail businesses to analyze sales effectiveness, advertising and promotions and predict staffing levels
• See who’s coming and going through access-control doors with user photos sent with notifications
• Lock, unlock and temporarily grant access to access-control doors. Lockdown public doors
ADS Connect can be added to any compatible control panel and interactive service plan.
Some features may not come standard with your app. Continued use of GPS running in the background can significantly decrease battery life.
This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements to make ADS Connect faster and more reliable.
Ratings and Reviews
Has it’s hiccups from time to time, for example I get notifications super late at times and then there have been times where I arm the home away and then a few minutes later it’ll disarm. Called about it twice and told it’s just a small glitch. Other wise it is wonderful.
Very convenient and simple to use
I love the fact that we can set or disable the alarm straight from our phones. A handy feature when we’re rushing out of the house in the mornings! Also simple to use.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ADS Security, L.P.
- 124.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, Greek, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 ADS Security, LLC