The Amerigroup app helps you make healthy happen, wherever you go.
This app is for Medicaid members in Georgia, Iowa, Maryland, New Jersey, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Washington D.C.
With the Amerigroup mobile app, you can:
• Log in easily and securely with Touch ID/Face ID
• Find a doctor, hospital, pharmacy or specialist that serves your plan
• Search for free and low-cost community resources
• Always have your member ID card with you
• Get important notices about your benefits
• Check your symptoms with our symptom checker
• Call a registered nurse (RN) to talk in private about your health anytime, day or night
• Manage your prescriptions. Order refills, track your shipments and view your pharmacy claims (if applicable to your plan).
[+] Improvements in overall stability of the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best health care that I ever had.
I love error
Unable to use app
Since my average phone call has been about 90 minutes, I was excited to see an app. I only found my primary care physician, because I used the website and called people myself. I was hoping the app would streamline things a bit for my health care. However, I’ve tried for over a day to register an account with it. It doesn’t work. I’m very disturbed by your lack of customer services.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to here you are having problems with the app. We are here to help! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the issue so that we can investigate and find a solution. Thank you.
Can’t type in your I’d because there is no way to enter letters only numbers
I tried for quite a while to figure out a way to enter my member ID number but it has one letter in it and it only allows you to type in numbers not letters so I can’t enter my ID
Developer Response ,
Hi S.G.Burks, so sorry to hear you are having issues registering on the app. We are actively working to fix this issue, and will let you know when to check back!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.