Sport Lights uses Philips Hue Lights to create an immersive experience when your favorite team scores, just like it would be if you were at the game.
Choose from all NFL teams.
Choose from all MLB teams.
Choose from all NHL teams
Choose from the following leagues
Major League Soccer-USA
Portugal Primeira Liga
Belgium Pro League
Mexico Liga MX
- Each team has a light show using their main colors
- Live scoring updates where lights will trigger automatically when one of your favorite teams scores. Note: Scoring play triggers will occur around 15 seconds after scoring event. App must be running in the background for scoring plays to trigger.
- Team colors will be shown after the light show completes with the option to set your own hue scene.
- Great for notifications for other teams you follow.
- Trigger the lights and sound in the app, or the on the Apple Watch.
- Turn off lights and / or sound by team.
- You can send the sound throughout the house with Airplay 2 and bluetooth support
- Apple Watch app - Now you can trigger a scoring play right from the watch.
- Rich Notifications - When team scores that exists in myTeams a notification will be sent with the team that scored, who scored, and current score.
- Fix issue where automatic lights were not triggering.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a off, final scene
I would give this app 5 stars but it lacks a off mode for when the lights are not firing. I would also like to see if the hockey goal songs can be trimmed correctly to not just cut off in the middle of a sentence or song. But to either fade out, or use more of the goal song so it sounds more complete instead of just randomly cutting out. Another idea is for the Navy midshipmen goal song to include the cannon fired at touchdowns. Overall good app 4/5
Second is that the app NEEDS TO BE UPDATED with the Seattle kraken goal horn and lights
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and suggestions. Can you email me at email@example.com to go over your suggestions?
Good App, needs better consistency
The notification and sounds aren’t consistent. The notification will play without the sound playing.
One star for each week it actually worked.
I got this for hockey. When it worked, it was good. (Like others have said, the ending of the goal song is pretty abrupt) But it was fun. Now it hasn’t worked for the last few weeks. The settings on my phone are correct, it’s just not working. Says no games, while I’m watching the game… like right now. I’ve emailed support twice with no response. Waste of a few dollars.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Joe Rivelli
- 261.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Rival Software
- In-App Purchases
- Football Lights Yearly $9.99
- Hockey Lights Yearly $4.99
- Baseball Lights Yearly $4.99
- Soccer Lights Yearly $2.99