Fiery Feeds is a powerful and highly customisable feed reader and read-it-later client that syncs with most services.
- Smart Views -
◆ Hotlinks - Finds the most linked to websites in your articles
◆ Low and High Frequency - folders shows articles from feeds that only post rarely or particularly often.
◆ Long and Short Articles - folders filter articles by length.
◆ Must Read - folder is a specially highlighted folder, where you can put the most important feeds.
◆ Recents - folder only shows articles published today
- Custom URL Sharing -
Fiery also supports sharing to other apps and websites using URL schemes that you can create yourself or install from the action directory and customisable email templates.
- Text Extraction -
Fiery Feeds can automatically extract the full article text or display the website instead of the truncated article text.
The selected mode is remembered by feed and the full text can even be downloaded for offline viewing.
- Keyboard Shortcuts -
Fiery Feeds fully supports keyboard navigation and keyboard shortcuts. You can navigate the entire app using only the keyboard if you want to.
- Automatic Theme Switching -
You can select a bright and a dark theme, and Fiery Feeds will automatically switch between them, based on the display brightness, or the system mode.
- Feed Managment -
You can subscribe to new feeds, unsubscribe, move or rename them.
You can add new folders, delete, move or rename them. You can even group your folders.
- Folder Groups -
You can group multiple folders into folder groups.
- VoiceOver -
Every feature is accessible via VoiceOver.
- Even more -
Highly customizable - Almost every aspect of Fiery Feeds is customisable. Color Themes, Fonts, Text sizes. If you want a leisurely reading environment, just the headlines, or anything in between, Fiery Feeds has you covered.
Marking Articles Read - On Scrolling, only articles older than some time, or marking all above or below a specific article read.
- Supported Feed Accounts -
◆ Feed Wrangler
◆ Tiny Tiny RSS
◆ The Old Reader
◆ Nextcloud News
◆ Local Only
- Supported Read Later Accounts -
◆ Local Only
- Included Sharing Actions -
◆ Safari Reading List
- Added 48hr to mark all read options
- Showing the unread count in the article list and article view are now separate settings
- Added support for the feed:// protocol to subscribe to a new feed
- Changed action extensions to share extensions (since that seems to be more widely supported in other 3rd party apps)
- On demand image loading setting now functional (native view)
- Paragraph context menu setting (native view)
- Now uses a context menu for changing text parsers
- Automatically synchronises main app after subscribing or adding a link in any of the extensions
- Entered URL in feed selection view is now editable
- Fixed downloading text and title for saved articles (Cloud and local read later)
- Fixed updating article font immediately
- Fixed opening sharing action settings
- Fixed password field for sharing extension showing text instead of dots while entering
- Fixed app badge number after launch
- Fixed zooming in native view
- Improved the included themes
- Improved sync with Fever
- Improved performance with many images (native view)
- Fixed an issue with missing line breaks (native view)
- Fixed "Mark articles read" context menu title (hotlinks list)
- Fix for issue with preview images above the article title
- Fixed an issue that would create an invalid OPML for some characters
- Empty screen in read later extension when there are no read later accounts set up
- Added command key to all single key keyboard shortcuts, to work around an issue with entering text
Ratings and Reviews
- Lukas Burgstaller
- 38 MB
macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Lukas Burgstaller
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.