The Lunar app accurately tracks your period, ovulation, fertility, and much more while providing a hub of informative wellness tips and trends within an empowering women’s community!
Has your discharge been looking strange lately? Your discharge may be your body’s way of telling you that something’s off.Find out what could be the cause of discharge color or texture changes on Lunar Period Tracker!
Receive personalized forecasts and reminders of your body’s cycle with Lunar’s reliable period tracker, ovulation calendar, birth control reminder, and daily health trackers. Get alerts to the hottest topics related to health, lifestyle, fashion, fitness & diet, relationships, and more.
Join the ever-growing global community who trusts in the Lunar Period Tracker, Ovulation Calendar today!
Key Features of the Lunar Period Tracker, Ovulation & Pregnancy Calendar:
- Period Tracker, Ovulation & Fertility Calendar
- Set & Customize Reminders
- Daily Health Report, Insights & Cycle Stories
- Recommended Topic Section
- Meditation Courses
- Women’s Social Community
- Relaxing & Intuitive User Interface
1. PERIOD TRACKER, OVULATION & FERTILITY CALENDAR
· Know when to expect your next period, ovulation day, or fertile window
· Log daily to record your dates, moods, symptoms, and much more for improved predictions
· Receive calendar reminders to help you prepare and be aware of upcoming cycle events
· Analyze your current and past menstrual cycles to discover your unique pattern
· Reminder about the ovulation days and help you know the optimal time for conception
· Predicts your infertile period as a natural birth control option to use alongside other contraceptives
2. SET & CUSTOMIZE REMINDERS
· Enable reminders to help you prepare for your next period, ovulating, and fertile days
· Log your contraception method to set birth control pill alarm reminders
· Receive friendly notifications and reminders on new updates, daily logging, hot topics, and more
3. DAILY HEALTH REPORT, INSIGHTS & CYCLE STORIES
· Record your mood and symptoms to receive daily health reports
· Receive effective suggestions for you to stay healthy based on your data
· Personalized daily cycle stories that explain where you’re at in your cycle
4. RECOMMENDED TOPIC SECTION
· Informative topic section that offers amazing articles and posts
· Related posts will be recommended to you based on your reading experience
5. MEDITATION COURSES
· Meditation courses can be found in the “Me” tab
· Practicing meditation is highly beneficial during menstruation and pregnancy.
Disclaimer: Not For Medical Use
This application is not intended to provide medical advice.
All information, content, and material of in Lunar are for informational and educational purposes only, to support general health and wellness, and are not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any condition, or to be a substitute for professional medical care.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, please call your doctor or go to the emergency department.
Lunar offers auto-renewing subscription options at $17.99/year or $9.99/6months or $2.99/month. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew by going to your iTunes account setting after purchase.
1. Optimize the experience
2. Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ways of logging in
I think this is probably one of the best period tracker apps I’ve used. Although I don’t like that it only gives me an option of logging in with Facebook or google. In another app I’ve used I was able to sink my Apple ID & I thought that was a cool feature, just a suggestion. Also these ads get pretty annoying when all I’m tryna do is track my period not be sold on an idea of another app
It’s a great app but...
Perfect way to track. It has helped me and with other friends that I’ve recommended it with. It has a way to ask others about their experiences and what their opinions are BUT they have this thing have the daily draw/check in. It lets you “win” prizes. I say “win” because all they do is keep you hooked on it, you get enough puzzle pieces to make you think you’re going to win and once you’re missing one piece, all you win is more energy to spend at the draw or blank puzzle pieces that don’t go to any of the prizes. They give you false hope of winning whatever is on the draw but in reality you’re not, just to keep you hooked on that little bit of hope that you might win a gift card or a new phone 🙄 they should either get rid of that draw or honor the prizes especially to the people who have won all but one of each puzzle price. It’s ridiculous
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will look into it as soon as possible and will improve it in the future.
Unlike any app
I wish I was able to rate different features of the app. It is VERY informative and a nice place to talk about questions you may have. On the other hand, I was shocked to see girls posting pictures of their vaginal discharge leaking on their fingers on the home page! It’s absolutely disgusting, and there should be limits to things being posted. Or as Instagram does, a “sensitive content” to click if you wish. As a women, apps like this can be great, but it defiantly seems like a less monitored/ controlled app. I am uninstalling because this app is loosely controlled and I wanted to track my period not inspect people’s fluids. Get if your looking for a free period tracker but be warned when going on your home page. Will be trying Flo lol guess $10 is worth a controlled experience.
Developer Response ,
Thanks you so much for our valuable feedback! We have deliver your kind advice to our developer team and will consider to improve it in the future.
Have a nice day!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- yongmei zhong
- 128.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Lunar Tracker Group
- In-App Purchases
- Premium for 1 month $2.99
- Premium for 1 year $17.99
- Premium Account for 6 Months $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.