“Blood for blood. That which is taken shall be returned.”
Will you aid the herald? Who is the lady in the forest? Where are the jester’s pants? Pick up your war hammer. Bring peace to the condemned, silence to the corrupt, and retribution against the deceitful. Fight, farm, craft, collect, end.
Keeper of this unremembered refuge, a blood debt incurred long ago is to be collected to bring about the end. Summoned from humanity’s desperation, you are all that stands between Cadmeia and its annihilation. Find and seize the blood memories of old, lest those that intend suffering and harm unending should wield them.
· Mat farming is necessary. Try to remember enemy drops.
· In tough situations grab what you need and warp out.
· Chime pieces may reveal a hint at boss vulnerability.
· Be deliberate and measure your attacks.
· This is not your high-speed hack 'n slash.
· Button mashing will get you killed.
· Find a weapon type and weapon move set that is best for you.
· Learn how to parry and counter attack. This will give you an advantage.
· Single player Action RPG (Fantasy & Adventure)
· 3D Isometric POV
· Tactical and hack-n-slash combat
· Gamepad recommended
· Customize touch control (size, space, transparency)
· Linear gameplay (backtracking necessary)
· Narrative: storytelling / lore in dialogue & items
· 20~48hrs+ of gameplay (New Game): main & side quests, boss battles, lore
· Item crafting: weapons, armor, accessories
· Items with various skills, effects, attributes
· Character stats & management*
*: Enemies have different elemental or status effect vulnerabilities. Stat placement & item attributes affect combat efficiency.
· Strategy/Tactics: Farm, combine, and balance equipment suited to the map or enemy.
· Material farming from mobs
· Area themes: 11
Want to know more about the game or us? There are people here!!
• Bug fix
• Game balance
- Parry cool-down decreased
- Statues repositioned/added
- Cancel attack end animation (dodge, attack)
- Attack downed enemy after backstab
- Run speed
- Faster weapon swap
- Enemy aggro radius and line-of-sight reduced
Ratings and Reviews
Cool game ... keeps crashing in the middle of Breach Knight fight
Difficulty was tough but rewarding but seems like it got nerfed in the most recent patch. More importantly, the game is still crashing in the middle of the Breach Knight fight over and over (not at the same point either). Can the devs please fix this?
Developer Response ,
It looks like our previous reply did not pass the "reply review" process for some reason. It may have timed out. Your file may be corrupt. But before you reinstall, it may be helpful to contact the dev team support. A screenrecording would be most helpful. Thank you.
Bought it because it looks deliriously well crafted; but especially: “Data Not Collected The developer does not collect any data from this app.” …but 10Birds Does collect our personal information. Directly from their website:
“ We collect general technical data pertaining to you (such as information about the device you use to access our Services, IP address, operating system, browser type, program or system error messages and other system information).”
It’s called triangulation. It’s a form of fingerprinting. It’s a way to track then sell your movements in cyberspace; and in the meatspace. (That is to say: share your activities in computers and in the real world.) You don’t respect us. Deleted unused. Bye.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Susurrator. Oh, no! We would have been so grateful if you had played our game!! Please allow us to clarify. No, we do not collect direct data from this app. We do process data through Game Center to allow players to collect Achievements. The privacy and terms of service you mention is in regards to our Online Multiplayer RPG, Ire: Blood Memory. For that game we collect OS type, in-game name, item, and purchase history. For that we do not collect IP or geolocation. The format and structure of that document is in accordance with our local laws (ROK). Thank you.
Love this game and company!
First off just want to say I’m a huge fan of ALL the games you guys have made, played them all….(blazeofdeath). Revenant is great cause of its unforgivingness, mechanics and gameplay. At first yes, it does take a little while to figure out how to level up and also reinforce weapons and armor. It’s later on down the road you figure that out. This is totally fine by me cause I don’t want a game to hold my hand throughout its entirety. Thank you guys for making another great game and thanks for all your years with your other titles.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TENBIRDS Corporation
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2021 Tenbirds
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.