Frontier Justice is a simulation & strategy game set in the world of the Wild West. You'll play as a bounty hunter, and conquer the old west by capturing criminals, fighting outlaws, hunting legendary animals, taming legendary horses, enhancing weapons, and building up your town.
1. This is the Authentic wild west - Bounty Hunters, Lawmen, Outlaws, Cowboys, and Entrepreneurs...You can find all of the old West's great characters here.
2. Free Construction - The Saloon, Stables, the Four Corners Hotel, The Frisco Express and its Railway Station, the Town Clocktower...a huge variety of buildings for you to choose from!
3. Simulation - Blazing deserts, snowy plains, and lush forests - experience all four seasons, day and night. You've got to prepare for everything!
4. Dueling - Classic duels in the streets of the ol' Wild West. Improve your gunslinging and sharpen your accuracy until you can hit a dime from a hundred feet!
5. Games of Chance - Try your luck with cards and the lucky draw machine in the saloon, to earn piles of rewards!
6. Hunt Legendary Animals - Bears, wolves, alligators, and eagles - many different animals await you. Hunt them and pick up rare items!
7. Raise Arabian Horses - Track, tame, and upgrade them to fill out your Stables!
8. Capture fugitives to claim bounties - Take bounty jobs, hunt down, and shoot outlaws to claim rich rewards!
9. Unlock and Upgrade your favorite weapons - Knives, Revolvers, Shotguns, Rifles, and even custom Sniper Rifles ...get unlimited rare and powerful legendary weapons for free!
10. Join a fearless alliance - Embedded translation and the Posse chat channel allow you to work with your allies to take control of the state government, and expand your territory!
Subscription Weekly Pack: Awesome value; 7 days of rewards; just 4.99 USD per week.
Enjoy 7 days of high value in-game privileges, including the following benefits:
Purchase to get an immediate 800 Gold and then 1,000 more each day. You'll also receive some awesome buffs.
•After you subscribe, you will receive a Super Week Card Offer for 7 days.
•Apple will monitor and manage all transactions made through iTunes.
•When you confirm your purchase, you will be charged from your iTunes account.
•Subscriptions automatically renew, unless the automatic renewal option is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
•The account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription, at which point the renewal fee will be determined.
•Subscriptions can be managed by the users themselves, and you can turn off automatic renewal after you subscribe via your account settings.
•If you're provided with a free trial, then any unused period will be forfeited when the you purchase the full subscription.
•Try it free for 7 days! Once your trial is over subscription fees will be taken each week. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/frontierjustice.en/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/frontier_justic
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbkQ_Derxq5VysdoCia6eSQ?view_as=subscriber
Official website: http://frontier.onemt.com/
Customer support: If you have any feedback or recommendations, then don't hesitate to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: http://www.onemt.com/abroadgame/outer/terms
1. Times/Era preview has been added
2. Pet preview has been added
3. The Landscape feature is available in the Design Institute
4. Rewards for bounty jobs and stage jobs have been optimized
5. Building placement and adjustment have been optimized
6. Other improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Help Older States
I run a posse on State #9. So far I absolutely enjoy this game and it's clear that several others do too. There are ads for micro transactions but they dismissed easily and there's no pressure to buy. My main issue however is recruitment. I've posted my complaint on the in-game forums, Facebook, and now I'm posting it here. All new players are funneled to the newest state, which means if you're on an older state like I am, recruitment will dry up and the State will slowly die due to increasing inactivity. Please make cross state recruitment possible and rotate the influx of new players to existing States.
Big ads not worth playing.
If your into grinding and paying to do so this is the app for you.
Cannot even get to level two without pay to play, which is fine, however you just get out of the forced tutorial and already have to pay to do anything.
That does not bother me as much as when I entered chat and the first this I see is someone sexually harassing another player.
When I tried to report it the app stated I reported the player too many times. Seriously. The developers obviously care about money more than anything else.
My kid will not be playing this game.
Cool but not cool .......
Game is cool but seems un fair when bigger posses over run the starting posses when they are trying to build and just play the game. I have found there to be a lot of bullying in my state by two of the bigger posses in number 8,if you don’t join there posses they keep attacking they have even gone into inbox saying sexual,racial,and other disturbing things to women, teens and to myself I find this to be very inappropriate I understand this is a war game but there are some lines that shouldn’t be crossed.
- Lokka Entertainment Hong Kong Limited
- 687.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © ONEMT LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- $4.99 Subscription Pack $4.99
- $0.99 Token Pack $0.99
- $4.99 Token Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.