The most realistic fishing game for your phone is here! From the creators of Deer Hunter and Tap Sports Baseball comes a brand-new and exciting take on fishing with real-time multiplayer, navigable 3D environments, and much, much more. Hop in your boat, grab your rod and lures, and track down big, rare, and exotic fish with the help of your trusty loyal companion – your dog!
EASY TO LEARN, DIFFICULT TO MASTER
Catching a fish is as easy as casting out your rod. But can you deliver on a Perfect Catch? Can you get ON FIRE with three perfect casts in a row, and land legendary lunkers to set new World Records?
REALISTIC FISHING 3D SIMULATION
Use your smarts, strategy, sonar, and attractant to land the biggest fish! This fishing simulator brings you hundreds of different species to catch, whether you want to relax or compete in fishing tournaments. Go angling to hook highly detailed fish in beautiful 3D environments. Tap Sports Fishing provides the most realistic fishing experience mobile games have to offer. Get the full fishing experience even when there’s not a lake or river for miles around.
• Clash with other anglers: Compete in real time PvP to prove you're a master fisherman!
• Level up your gear: Collect and upgrade your lures to take on the biggest fish in the sea!
• Unlock exotic locations: Fish all over the world in beautiful locations, each with new fish species! Start your journey in a hidden tropical getaway in the Gulf of Mexico!
• Get hooked: It's always fishing season - new events every day!
• Cast your rod at just the right time to see if you can make the Perfect Catch. Make three perfect casts in a row and you’re ON FIRE!
• Catch bigger fish faster with new boats, lures and rods!
• Use unique fishing powerups, like Fish Attractant, Bonus Bait and Sonar.
• Sport hunting game with over 100 realistic and unique fish to catch!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features.
- Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
• FREE FOR ALL: Now, more than one event can be entered at a time. Do you strive to be the champion of them all? Or divide and conquer amongst your crewmates?
• RISING UP: Live Events now feature Milestone Rewards! Complete challenges to earn rewards for each milestone you pass. The more you compete, the bigger and better rewards you'll earn!
• REVITALIZED RODS: Levelling up your Fishing Rods will now make scoring Perfect Casts and Perfect Catches significantly easier. There's never been a better time to level your Fishing Rods!
Ratings and Reviews
We need more
It’s great, it’s fun and an interesting dinamic but there needs to be more cuz I enjoy it but I completely go threw a map in ten min but it’s great and the models of the fish are the best models I have ever seen even better than fishing planter
Bucks bucks bucks
This game relies on bucks to up grade your gear. You can upgrade yourself during “Earn Your Pro Licenses”, but once you do; because you think you’re doing yourself a favour and the game a favour ahead of time; the game wants you to upgrade again. You’re basically now, out of luck—unless you pay real case to get more bucks. Or you can watch ads to get 5 gold bars or get anywhere from 3000 and up in “View Offers”. Which means spending REAL money again to get gold bars to spend on bucks to progress through “Earn Your Pro Licenses”. For that, no thanks.
I thought this game was free to play where you have the option to pay real money or not, but really you’re basically forced to pay money.
I’d rather pay actual money on a fishing game on other platforms than to spend money on a free to play game that has unlimited purchases in the app store.
Has potential to beat Fishing Clash
I hope the Devs read this. I am a long time player of Fishing Clash. I used to love the game but over the last half year they have turned to greed and the lag in the game is driving players away. Players like myself who spend a good bit of $ playing it would love an alternative.
I have TAP for 30 minutes but you have endless potential to compete with FC. The graphics are good. The UI Home Screen is user friendly and easy to navigate. I would work on reeling the fish in. It was fairly time consuming to do so.
I will gladly share more feedback with you as I progress in the game. Fishing Clash is highly unstable and breaks daily. They are putting a band aid over a severe wound and eventually the band aid will not work.
Good luck with your launch. My entire clan from Fishing Clash and thousands of other players are hoping you can make a stable game with the ability to join clans, non redundant quests and good rewards for both paying and non paying customers.
A high VIP level very frustrated Fishing Clash player
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fishing Games LLC
- 264.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- TAP SPORTS Fishing Game © 2019 - 2021 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Fishing Pack 5 $4.99
- Fishing Pack 1 $0.99
- Fishing Pack 2 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.