Who's the Talk of the Town! -- A western-themed strategy game!
Wild Frontier is set in the Western United States during the late 19th century, a wild and free era in which bullets and blades do most of the talking. On the untamed land where outlaws, lawmen, gunslingers, cowboys, and the Native Americans roam, you, as the mayor of a newfound town, will need to lead a group of settlers to survive and thrive in the West.
- Wild West themed stories unfold. Make your dream of conquering the West come true!
- Meet Wild West beauties who will keep you company and give you support.
- Real-time strategy gameplay that requires your wise decisions. Make allies or declare war? Your choice!
- Hire unique Wild West heroes who will lead your army into the battle of fame and wealth.
- Build an alliance and conquer more territories; capture resources and defeat outlaws. Work together to dominate the West World.
- Alliance chat, group chat, and voice chat. Plenty of options to communicate and discuss tactics with your friends.
- Start from a small town and turn it into an empire. You are the chosen one.
- Make enemies or friends with players from all over the world with a diversity of cultures and languages.
Follow Wild Frontier fan page and stay up-to-date on the latest events.
A device with internet access is required.
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us via the in-game Customer Service or send us an Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. New Event - Dead or Alive(Capture Fugitives).
2. New Event - Manifest Destiny(Lucky Draw).
3. Beauty Feature Reworked(Especially the gift system).
4. War Fever - A debuff that you can't activate shield after forcefully removed Shield.
5. Map Locator Optimization.
6. Hell on wheels - New Trials(Beauty Trials).
7. Chat Copy Function- Simple Tap
8. Hospital - tap on the resource icon will directly open the use item window.
9. Various bug fixes and optimization.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very cool game , I would stay it still do some updates to maximize the gaming experience.
There should be an option to see the other alliance profile , also there should be a way to Add different alliances as allies, union or Enemies.
It will be very helpful to be able to categorize them.
Also I think there should be a faster way to grow the level of the alliance.
It takes forever to grow your alliance as far as building the Guild.
Paused then shuts off
It won’t work on older devices or iPads that are 2 years old. It’s sad but it seems game developers and phone companies + tablets have a contract to make us pay for new devices every 2 years because it becomes obsolete. FACT. * but the game looks like fun, I’ll try it on phone then re post later. Thanks
Upgrade & lose peace shield
Why can’t the gaym Developers create something fun where we Dont get scouted to get raided then bombarded? So in order to move forward we need to upgrade town or building to Lvl.8 but wait, doing so will remove our peace shield, then we have to buy peace shields daily so we don’t get attacked/raided.! Yeah thanks that sounds like moranic I mean fun.
- G-MEI NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED
- 283.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 37GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gold $0.99
- Bag of Gold $4.99
- Sack of Gold $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.