With different chargers and charging cables, the charging speed will vary greatly! Let us help you find the best combination of charging equipment!
1. Detect the charging power of the current device.
2. Record the results of each test.
3. Add notes to the charging results to help you compare results between different charging devices.
1. All audio/videos of the APP are provided free of charge.
2. All audio/videos of APP are recommended by platform users and organized from the Internet.
3. In case of copyright infringement, APP will delete the relevant content within three working days, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Although we have done a lot of optimization and data validation on the algorithm, there are still some errors in the measurement results.
2. We recommend that you make multiple measurements on the same charging device and compare their pros and cons.
3. If you want to accurately measure power and other parameters, please purchase professional testing equipment.
About Watts Pro Subscription
-The subscription price is a free trial for the first 3 days and $3.99 per quarter thereafter.
-Cancel renewal: If you need to cancel the renewal, please manually turn off the automatic renewal function in the iTunes/Apple ID settings management 24 hours before the current subscription period expires.
-Renewal: Apple iTunes account will be deducted within 24 hours before expiration, and the subscription period will be extended by one subscription period after the deduction is successful.
-Privacy agreement: https://celltouch.gitee.io/chargingprivacypolicy
-Service Agreement: https://celltouch.gitee.io/celltouchapps-terms-of-service
-Contact us: email@example.com
-Added charging reminder sound
-Fix known bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not all chargers report to the main screen but results will be in the records screen even if wattage does not show in the main screen. Test when your battery is under 50% for good results. And be sure to wait a few minutes (five or so) because even a good charger will vacillate until it picks the best charge rate.
It is interesting to see what chargers do what they say and which do not, and without having to buy hardware. Maybe it is okay after all that the Apple chargers cost what they do. :-)
Love the app, but…
The app is nice and everything. Really nice UI and easy to use. But the only thing I don’t like is, not everything is in English. For example, the ringtone section barely has any English words. There’s only 6 ringtones in English, the other one is in the animation tab. There’s 2 little buttons on the bottom that’s grey. I can’t understand obviously, but it’ll be nice if you add more English to the app.
Works as advertised
Plugged in my 5w power brick to charge my phone and this app showed a current charge rate of 4.66w after about 2 minutes of letting it test. I would provide screenshots but the App Store doesn’t allow that! Great app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- xiaojie feng
- 36.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 CellTouch Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 瓦特 畅享版 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.