New version! More for less: iOS 14 Widgets and Apple Watch app.
Now you pay (very little) only once and use it forever (all future upgrades included).
Task lists, events, notes, it's all scattered over many apps. How about you have one app to manage most of your list needs?
Managing tasks is something personal, sometimes you just want to be reminded exactly on the due date, other times, that would be too late. Sometimes you'd like to know if a task is in progress, other times it's just 'to do' and 'done'. It might even be the case you don't need to track the status, but you need to track more details, custom attributes of something like an expense, an item you borrowed or anything, really!
It is for you, who are unique in the way you live your life, that we started this journey and built the DefiniteList app, to help you get organized the way you want to get organized. Download it now!
Here's what you will be able to do right after you download DefiniteList:
- Create task lists or simply note lists
- Customize the contexts of your lists so you can focus on what's relevant at the moment
- Set up custom status for you items, go beyond 'To do' and 'Done' and set it as 'Blocked' if that's what you need for a specific list.
- Give a due date to your lists, not only your tasks and notes and easily notice if the list is overdue or even 'forgotten' (we've all been there)
- Add any field you want to your items in your lists. Be it a cost of something, a name, an age, a rate, whatever you can describe as text or number can become an extra attribute (with more types to come in the future)
- Photos? Up to 5 per item
- Reminder date and Due date are not the same, so we give you the flexibility to be reminded before the due date, so you can actually finish your task by the due date
- Got some outdoor tasks? You have the weather conditions, directly within the app. Make sure to check it out before you go outside
- Check everything which is scheduled in an easy to manage view with great shortcuts for quick actions
- Manage your calendars with the included Calendars integration
- That's only the beginning, there's a lot more to come!
You can create up to 3 lists for free, but when you agree to give us a coffee per month, you'll be able to create unlimited lists.
We welcome your feedback, please be in touch!
Please check our terms and conditions: https://www.websitepolicies.com/policies/view/LKyDJ3po
This version brings compatibility with iOS 14 with 2 beautiful and practical widgets, Apple Watch app and complications. Check it out!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inohaus Consulting Inc
- 37.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 inohaus Consulting Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.